DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] So You Think You Can Dance

Mendorah

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!

I was soooo happy last night! And did you see the look on Jeanine's face? She was so expecting Brandon to win!

I think it would've been cooler if the judges did an entire routine by themselves, they didn't seem to dance much.

I liked most of the dances that they wanted to see again. I was hoping for that jazz routine with Brandon and Jeanette though.

I would have placed her forth.

Brendan was 1, Jeanette was 2, Kayla was 3rd.

Of course I watch the whole season to make my judgments and not one week.  Yeah Jeannine did really well for the finale.  She peeked at the right time.  She also had the best choreography. Did she do a Broadway number?  Naw. 

Yeah, Emp, I'm the same way--I vote based on their performances over the entire season, not just one night.  It's more logical that way.  Sure, Jeanine had a fantastic finale performance, but it didn't make up for the fact that she's been consistently weaker than Brandon and Kayla for the rest of the season.  Jeanine was very good, but I am still sad that Brandon didn't win and Kayla didn't come in second.  They were technically the best guy and girl of the season.

Archived