DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] So You Think You Can Dance

Mendorah

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dances for tonight...

Melissa and Ade - Disco (Doriana Sanchez), Waltz (Ron Montez)

Kayla and Kupono - Contemporary (Mia), Broadway (Joey Dowling)

Caitlin and Jason - Foxtrot (Tony Meredith), Jazz (Mandy Moore)

Jeanine and Philip - Russian Folk Dance (???), Jive (Tony Meredith)

Randi and Evan - Hip Hop (Napoleon/Tabitha), Samba (Pasha and Anya!)

Janette and Brandon - Argentine Tango (New Choreographer), Pop Jazz (Wade)

Pasha, My LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Squeeeeee!!!!

I'm worried for Philip and Jeanine.  I'm most excite to see Brandon and Janette do the Argentine Tango.  I think they'll be Smokin' Hot!!!  Maybe Mia can pull some more magic out of Kupono...  Melissa and Ade are totally going to Kill both of their dances.

1st half of the show:

Melissa & Ade - Disco - Well, their routine wasn't as fabulous as Brandon and Janeane's, but I still loved it.  They killed as usuall.  Loved the fall at the end, haha!  My goodness, Melissa is muscular!

Kayla & Kupono - Contemporary -  I need to see that again.  About halfway thorough it got to me.  Kayla is Amazing.  She nearly always moves me.  Kupono also was good, but he is definately overshadowed by Kayla.  Would he flourish with another dancer, probably not actually, I think the best he is is with Kayla.  I will be very upset if they are in the bottom again.

Kaitlyn & Jason - Fox Trot - Kaitlyn wanted sparkly, she got sparkly.  LOVED the costume!  They did Much better than I anticipated.  Although I think that they both, Kaitlyn mostly, lack the spark of projection.  That's what I'm missing.

Jeanine & Philip - Russian Fok Dance - Yeah, that dance isn't gonna get any votes.  Bad juju.  Plus I'm still upset they've done Bollywood and Russian twice and haven't done Irish Step yet.

Randi & Evan -  Hip Hop - Oh I just Loved it!!!  They got all the emotions right.  I even teared up a little at the end.  I really felt as though they were a couple.  Randi KILLED it!  Evan was good too, but Randi really shined bright.  I felt every second of her joy in the "relationship."

Janette & Brandon - Argentine Tango - The one I've been waiting for!!!  And it was fabulous.  Take note guys, this dance as well as their last latin dance, is Prime Grade A example of how a dude who isn't really that hot transforms into crazy super smokin' hot because he's a dancer.  That was hot.

2nd half in next post.

Yaaay!  Next week is the partner swap!  I thought so, but they hadn't spoken about it yet.

Melissa & Ade - Waltz - I think that's my favorite waltz I've seen on this show.  So enjoyable!  And I'm so glad that Ade was allowed to really shine as mostly the choreographers have been highlighting Melissa and just putting Ade to the lifts.  I agree with what Mary said about his footwork, but you barely noticed it.

Kayla & Kupono - Broadway - Hehehehe.  Very cute stuff.  Of course I loved Kayla in this, I also loved Kupono in it.  I don't understand what Nigel's saying.  Maybe I don't understand the style either.

Kaitlyn & Jason - Lyrical Jazz - You know, again, I liked it, it was danced well, I just can't connect with those two.  Which sucks because they're both great dancers.

Jeneane & Philip - Jive - Dang.  I missed a good chunk of this one.  I did see Philip slip, though, so I didn't think he was that great.

Randi & Evan - Samba - EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!  Pasha!!!!!  My Heartness!!!!!!!  Ok, so Randi and Evan, umm...  Show Pasha More Dammit!!!!  Ok, dancing.  Uh oh, I think Evan could be toast this week.  Anya looks great as a blonde by the way.

Jeanette & Brandon - Pop Jazz - Adorable, adorable.  I'm nervous about them splitting up, but if they both have this same power with others, they should be the finalists.

Predictions for bottom three:

Randi & Evan

Kaitlyn & Jason

Jeneane & Philip or possibly Kayla and Kupono even though that kills me.

Melissa phoned it in.  Ade KILLED it!  That's what dancing for your life is all about!

Caitlyn's solo wasn't so hot either.  I barely saw Jeneane's. 

Barely saw Jason's.  Philip's was the same old same old.

Alls I know right now is Ade is safe.

Caitlyn - not a surprise.  Philip - not a surprise and yet actually a bit of a surprise.  I'm glad they're both going on the tour, however.  And I'm betting that this won't be the last we see of Philip by a long shot.

Kayla would be my next choice for the girls.

Love Jeanine - I think she is a really strong dancer. Adore Melissa - she and Janette are killing in every genre they do.  I feel bad that Randi has had to carry Evan, but I think she will be spectacular when she gets a new partner.

Archived