DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I just killed my boss can I see yours OOC Discussion

Sieve

As I wait for Covai to post I just wanted to clarify a few things:

1) Who exactly is present in the red Gardens?

This is the list of NSW's that I have seen:

Anthea Luin - Rasheta

Portia Larisen - minisamus

Saya Rishada - Jaydena

Zedanya Mioro - Tigara

Is anyone else present besides Jerinia?  Just thought it might be good to know as I wanted to look over their physical descriptions.  ;D

2) I am assuming the garden is somewhere in the Tower Grounds very close to the Tower as opposed to being attached to the reds' quarters.  Since Tar Valon holds many wonders one never knows.

I think that is all for me for now. 

Thanks!

Jerinia isn't yet present at the moment until Covai and Maegan talk, i just snipped my post in two to prevent more plot editing.

After she'll relay the Amyrlin's orders, she'll likely head out. Martyn will be one of the last people through the portal, and will miss seeing Jerinia by ten seconds or so.

Also present is Aubrey's PC Maegan, and maybe minisamus's PC Selene (sp?).

The Garden is in the Tower Grounds, near the Red Quarters, and used exclusively by the Reds. Aint it fun to just make up stuff to fit an RP plan?  ;D

what should be happening next is that Covai will post, and we'll take if from there. Please don't post anything till he's given you the go ahead.

Also present is Aubrey's PC Maegan, and maybe minisamus's PC Selene (sp?).

The Garden is in the Tower Grounds, near the Red Quarters, and used exclusively by the Reds. Aint it fun to just make up stuff to fit an RP plan?  ;D

what should be happening next is that Covai will post, and we'll take if from there. Please don't post anything till he's given you the go ahead.

Thanks!

Yeah I pm'd Covai, all I am going to do is post Geirrin's reaction to landing in the garden.  He is not talking or doing anything else that would affect anything.  I will make sure Covai looks over my post and approves it anyway before I submit it.

Ahh in that case go ahead and write Saline in. I'll post her in the garden. She has amber (think honeyed) hair and brown eyes, is short but on the chubby side :)

Portia Larisen on the other hand, according to her bio, is petite and thin as rail, looks like she could be knocked over by a breeze. She has platinem blonde hair with breads and silver beads, a rosebud mouth typical for taraboners.

Both are taraboners.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If wanted, I'll start another side thread for everyone else to play with while the 'negotiations' are going on.  Stare down an Aes Sedai in the hall outside the Amyrlin's office, scare an Accepted silly, ask to see the bathrooms ... whatever tickles your fancy.  We'll let you know when its time to follow Covai and Arath in.