8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite MI character?

• Mike
    • Sully
    • Randall
    • Boo
    • The Abominable Snowman
    • Other (Tell us in your post!)

I know these, but I need no points... so I'll let them pass.

My favorite MI Character is Sully, just for the record.

LMAO I bonded you for a reason, see? We have the same taste in Monsters... ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, Day #4! (All the answers from yesterday were correct!)

Quote Day #5 - No, no, no, don't worry. It's lemon.

Trivia Day #5 - MI's theater release featured a teaser trailer for what highly anticipated movie?

No, neither of those. I'll give you guys a hint and tell you that the answer can be found under the trivia section of IMDB's Monster's Inc page.

Here's day 6: (How did I lose track of what # day we were on? LOL)

Quote Day #6 - None of this ever happened, gentlemen. And I don't want to see any paperwork on it.

Trivia Day #6 - How many legs does the octopus behind the bar at Harryhausen's have? Bonus points if you can tell us: Why?

Trivia Day #5 - MI's theater release featured a teaser trailer for what highly anticipated movie?

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones!

Trivia Day #6 - How many legs does the octopus behind the bar at Harryhausen's have? Bonus points if you can tell us: Why?

6, a reference to It Came from Beneath the Sea in which Ray Harryhausen created an octopus with six legs because of budget restrictions.

*claps and whistles and cheers*

WOOHOO!! Hey Kinsters!  Let's give Kia a great big kiss and hug and thankyou for a GREAT movie of the week and really good questions!!!

Thanks Kia!!  *grins and hugs and smooches*  You are awesome!

Thanks, Twinnnie! Here are our last questions (and I don't believe anyone answered the quote from yesterday, so that's still open).

Quote Day #7 - I could have been dead. I could have DIED.

Trivia Day #7 - When Boo is in the bathroom stall she "sings" two songs. Name one, and where it comes from.

(And these are harder - I think.)

None of this ever happened, gentlemen. And I don't want to see any paperwork on it.-

I think that is was Roz, not sure if the spelling on that is correct, she's the clerk who is a secret agent.

Quote Day #7 - I could have been dead. I could have DIED

Mike

When Boo is in the bathroom stall she "sings" two songs. Name one, and where it comes from.

One is Beauty and the Beast theme song.

Quote Day #7 - I could have been dead. I could have DIED!

Cecelia? After Mike ditches her during the raid on Harryhausen's?

As for the songs, I'm drawing a blank, there. *laughs* The theme from Beauty and the Beast was "Beauty and the Beast,"  though...

Lor's correct on the song. There's still 1 more song though, and that one does have a real title. Still no go on the quote though... I'll give you a hint. It was NOT said by one of the main characters!

*laughs and shakes head* I have no idea who needs points. I just want someone to answer so I don't have to follow this thread quite so closely. ... I should really be doing about 8 other things instead. Oh, well, stuff happens.  ;)

Archived