DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your Favorite Minor Characters.

Perrin 187

I always thought Rolan was a great character, and he did get to slap Faile in the buttocks numerous times. 

For some reaon, I also really like Leane.  She toughed out being stilled, and held confidences in Salidar.  She was the only Aes Sedai who was smart enough to actually pay attention to the happenings in her own city as well, which shows me she's practical. 

Other honorable mentions:

-Gawyn, I love him as a torn character.

-Sorelia, 'those hips were made for babes girl, and you will have them.'

-Not really a side character, but the first maiden of the spear.

-Mat's father Abell - just seems plain awesome to me for some reason...  I guess I see him as what Mat will eventually become.

-Ingtar for his redemption.

-Alivia - 'Those Asha'man say they're weapons, and they aren't bad, I know for a fact, but I'm better.'  Oh yeah :)

I'm a big Tylan fan.  I loved it when she had Mat wrapped around her little finger despite his wishes.

I'm sorry, but that ... really creeps me out.  While I think she was an interesting character, that reason ... wow.

I just think it's pretty funny how she tied him in knots and gave him a piece of his own medicine.  Not sure how that is creepy...

I'm a big Tylan fan.  I loved it when she had Mat wrapped around her little finger despite his wishes.

I'm sorry, but that ... really creeps me out.  While I think she was an interesting character, that reason ... wow.

I just think it's pretty funny how she tied him in knots and gave him a piece of his own medicine.  Not sure how that is creepy...

From what I gather from that other thread, most here think that Tylin raped Mat and that it was horrible and disgusting. I however found the Tylin-Mat thing hilarious :D

From what I gather from that other thread, most here think that Tylin raped Mat and that it was horrible and disgusting.

That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

It was hilarious.  When Matt is trying to say something to make her stop I seriously laughed out loud.

"He claimed betrothal to a girl back home, she really laughed at that."  :D

Also, props to the person who mentioned Alivia.  She is just plain bad ass.  "If you don't let me loose, I'll never get to kill sul'dam."  She's like the saidar version of Lan.

OMG did anyone mention Bashere? The ONE 'wetlander' who actually took Rand on faith of being Dragon Reborn etc, and didn't try killing him/opposing him before submitting to him.

I mean, Bashere is just a mad dude. The one guy who isn't a wanker about Rand being Dragon Reborn.

Oh and yeah - I like Balwer lol how he switches loyalties to Perrin, as super-spymaster dude. That's cool ish.

Oh and yeah - Selande (I think?) Tuon's so'jhin. And yes, she's a fave of mine because she has, as described by RJ, one VERY nice rack! =D

OMG did anyone mention Bashere? The ONE 'wetlander' who actually took Rand on faith of being Dragon Reborn etc, and didn't try killing him/opposing him before submitting to him.

I mean, Bashere is just a mad dude. The one guy who isn't a wanker about Rand being Dragon Reborn.

Oh and yeah - I like Balwer lol how he switches loyalties to Perrin, as super-spymaster dude. That's cool ish.

Oh and yeah - Selande (I think?) Tuon's so'jhin. And yes, she's a fave of mine because she has, as described by RJ, one VERY nice rack! =D

I mentioned Bashere (Together with Gregorin and Dobraine)

From what I gather from that other thread, most here think that Tylin raped Mat and that it was horrible and disgusting.

That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

It was hilarious.  When Matt is trying to say something to make her stop I seriously laughed out loud.

"He claimed betrothal to a girl back home, she really laughed at that."  :D

Also, props to the person who mentioned Alivia.  She is just plain bad ass.  "If you don't let me loose, I'll never get to kill sul'dam."  She's like the saidar version of Lan.

I dunno, just got that feeling from the "has egwene done the nasty" thread, probably exxagarating with my statment "most" but quite a few i felt.

Oh, there's so many.  I like Sulin a lot, also Narishma.  Just about all the Wise Ones.  Talmanes, Selucia, Olver.  I liked Rolan a lot.

I like Bodewhin a lot too, and I'm also looking forward to a Mat/Bode reunion.  I hope we'll see one.

Archived