DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Points up for grabs!

ChronoCrosS

I have points to give out this month. I will be posting various (5 to be exact) questions on this thread. Answer them correctly and you will get 5 points per question. I'll post the next question about a day after I get an answer, just to give other people a chance to answer. If no one gets it within a day, I'll post another question.

1) In the game Chrono Cross ( ;D) what happens to Serge in Another World?

He discovers he died in that world ten years ago by drowning.  Some character named Lynx switches bodies with him.. preventing him from being able to travel between the worlds.  He has to set out on a journey to find his real body and save the worlds.

Yay Naeann! You got it right. 5 points for you!

Except for the last bit though... He can actually still change between worlds. The story in this game is so great. It took me two hours to read through a full summary of it.  ;D

I'll post the next Q in a bit.

Cheater!  ;)

I used to like walkthroughs for games but just recently I have been playing them without. It is a lot more satisfying when you win. I am playing silent hill right now. Hmm... on second thought, I'll post a second question later tonight instead of tomorrow. 

Archived