DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I did it...

Taya

*lol*

Well, my new novice bio is approved, so I'm set to go *g*

I wanna ask about my original character though - do I have to re-submit her bio to RP with her? I am not planning on RPing with her right now, but I don't wanna discount the option. *g*

Plus, with TPCs nowadays - can they be used by anyone or do you have to ask someone before using them? I'm namely talking about the TPCs I myself created ;)

TPCs are now known as NSWs (non-specific writer) characters.  Any person can play an NSW of their same rank or less for an RP (If you have an Aes Sedai, you can play an AS or lesser NSW.  But a person who only has a novice may not play UP in rank unless it is for a special circumstance), but usually you need to get permission of the NSW's ajah head first and possibly the staff if it is for a major RP, since NSWs are for the benefit of the division as a whole and we need them to remain playable by anyone. 

They usually can only be used for short term or individual RPs (like our NSW sitters), to prevent anyone from using an NSW as their personal PC.

NSW use is first given preference to those within the NSW's ajah (a brown wanting to play a brown NSW would get preference over a yellow wishing to play that same brown), but it isn't unheard of for cross/ajah play of NSWs to occur (not usually in sitters though). 

If you need a short term character to be used for only a couple RPs and then discarded or killed, you can write a TTPC.  These characters need a short bio and description, and can be used for RPs you wouldn't normally use a PC or NSW with, and they can be killed off when you are done.  If you need to write a TTPC, just send the bio to the same email where you sent your Novice, and we will work on getting it approved.

Currently we are trying to not have any new NSWs written because we already have a wealth of NSWs to choose from right now.  You can find a list of them here:  http://www.aliciawilkerson.com/whitetower/?page_id=22

Make sure to get permission from the Ajah head of the NSW, and email us at dmwhitetowerstaff@gmail.com if you need the staff to approve a major RP with an NSW.

Hope this helps!

Claire

Thanks, that's great! :) So if I want to use a errr NSW I will have get Taya "official" again *G*

Not that I want to play one..just wanted the info just in case :D

anyway, gonna go post with Kazza now (that's Kharal's nickname, only OOCly *lol*)