DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Important News

Eqwina

aprilfools.gif

I am sure many of you have heard of DM 8.0. Well we are getting closer and closer to it being a reality and with that will come some changes.

The most major chnage is that the Org's and Div will become one, being renamed Guilds. I KNOW, this is a shock, but I have full faith in all of you that we can make it work. To assist with with the transition there are new rules that will be applied to both the Orgs and the Divs. Some of those are already posted on our new test server. You can find it HERE.. So, please go take a look around, but remember it is only in its beta stage, this is not the final product yet.As the final switch gets closer we will talk more about the changes we will face.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me. :)

~Crystal

Yes, it was a decision that the staff has been talking about for awhile. In the end we all made the decision that it really would be for the best. I know this is new, but that is why I wanted to let you all know now so we could make the transition easier.

It is not going to be an easy switch over, that is why once I saw that the news had leaked I went ahead and posted the link here. For the Warders there are going to be some sizable changes.

April Fools Day!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that while the Orgs and Divs merging is a joke DM 8 is not. It isn't ready yet and the link you all had is NOT it!!!

Cheers!!

Crystal

This was one of the better done pranks I saw all day. Crazy, yet entirely based in truth. The squabbling really helped it go along. This, alongside the one about Warner Brothers buying The Pirate Bay, were my two favorite. Kudos to all involved!