DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roleplaying

Jehaine

Well, she's a bit overworked lately, been working on several apps in entirely different settings (Star Trek, present day anime and medieval fantasy with magic) which pretty much drained her. I don't want to get her overworked after all ^^

And besides, it's not like i won't not be here, so it's not really a LOA... Just mostly ooc postage for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, RL dropped the workload bomb on me like only RL can, but i should be gettng back tomorrow-ish. I'll likely have a bunch of threads waiting on me (sorry guys) but at least i'm reassured by the idea that at least i posted this as an LOA of sorts before things went hectic.

Back in business, just need some startup time to get into the thick of things again ^^

...So work called me yesterday morning when i thought it was my day off, and my boss asked me to come over when i actually wanted to spend that day posting.

Got a bonus out of it though, so i can't say i'm too terribly upset about it, just... Yeah. Posting runs postponed until the weekend.