Ferathil

Which gaming machine is the best?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which gaming machine is the best?

• X-Box 360
    • PlayStation 3
    • Wii
    • Top'o'De line PC

I'm a ps3 man, although I highly enjoy my 360 as well. Overall, the exclusives on the ps3 are just better (IN MY HUMBLE OPNINION) than those of the 360. Yes, gears 1 and 2 are awesome, yes, mass effect is awesome. But the Halo series? Doesn't do it for me. Other things.. Lost odyssey? That was okay. The ps3 ones, say Metal Gear Solid 4 and Killzone 2, however, have pleased me endlessly. Also, god of war III. Littlebigplanet, not so much : p.

The wii was great fun, what with mario and zelda and super smash and no more heroes, but I've not enjoyed it much of late. Madworld might be good though.

Xbox 360

Not only does it have the most GAMES out (because mini-game compilations aren't GAMES Nintendo!), but the reasoning behind the Ring of Death has been discovered. No doubt that the solution to prevent it from ever happening again will be found soon enough.

It's true. I don't think you can really compare a pc to a gaming console. They ARE worlds apart. PC's are designed to do soooo much more than a gaming console, while a gaming console is created for one or two specific purposes.

So if thread creator had put in the poll: What is your favorite gaming console? Then it would have been a better question to ask. But for all intents and purposes, PC is better, because it has more functionality.

not only can you get emulators (tho he pointed out not all work to me last night, which i had forgotten) but there's endless flash games, MMOs, and other little things. role-playing can be considered gaming to an extent. I don't see any other console games that let you write stories back and forth with people across the country/world!

Ya'll are nutz, my laptop does EVERYTHING I want/need it to, only thing I cannot get it to do is a PS2 emulator, it does everything prior, it plays the pS2 but very choppy, course it is a laptop with a 128MB video card, so I can say its a kick ass thing for something only 13" size ways. I love my 360, the Wii is great fun, but I stand by my original protest and spite,

...IF I WANT TO GET UP AND EXERSIZE WHILE PLAYING A GAME, I WILL GET ON A TREADMILL OR ANE EXERSIZE BIKE AND PLAY GAMES THAT WAY, I DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING FORCED TO GET UP AND DO STUFF...

Plus the latency on Zelda blew hard, I swing my controller and half a second later he swings his sword, got me killed more than once.

PS3 looks great, but my whole desire of Playstation has dried up with the death of Square Soft, need to take that PS3 parody song about how they killed their brand and apply it to Squaresoft...  :'(

And I put the best gaming machine as the poll, which excludes anything else you can do with a computer, forums, movies, ect. as well as the consoles, ONLY gaming features being taken into consideration, yes Emulators, but as far as I know, there's no way in he|| to run a PS3 or 360 emulator on the computer, which means you get everything Legacy, but not the newest ones.

Archived