DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kneel before my Des-tasticness, infidels!

Desiree

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh most great evil powerful nude and elegant one of the Dark! I come to you bearing a most mighty thing! Ever get annoyed by some of the fools soliciting in your throne room? Then pres this button to make them die in horrible ways! From burning then alive, to making them be hurled into the ceiling, to having their own stomach eat them from the inside out, just point and click and laugh maniacally! :D

OOOH, AN IMPRESSIVE COLLECTION OVER THE WEEKEND I MUST SAY! NOW, LET'S SEE JUST HOW IMPRESSIVE, MORTALS...

CHRONO - YESTERDAY WAS THE FIRST DAY I STAYED AWAKE THROUGH A WHOLE EPISODE OF STAR WARS, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO REWATCH THE SAME VIDEO? HMM, 4 POINTS CUZ THE LIGHTSABER IS PRETTY NIFTY.

MCS - ROOT BEER! NO UMM, RASPBERRY TEA! WAIT... NO, DIET COKE WITH LIME! ERR... *PEW PEW PEW!* *SOME RANDOM FUL GETS INCINERATED* HEHEH, 4 POINTS!

DSWORN - HMM, I GUESS I DO NEED TO WATCH THE REST SOMETIME, BUT I KNOW ALL THINGS! 3 FOR THE PLAYER.

MOGGY - EPIC! 5 POINTSES! (WHY'S IT PINK? OH WELL...)

BADCO - OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, WICKED! 5 POINTS!

MCS - I LIKE THE STOMACH INSIDE OUT EATING VERY MUCH! 4 POINTS! OH, WAIT... YOU'RE AT YOUR LIMIT, SO ONLY 2 :P

CHRONO - HEHEHE, RANCOR PIT. 4 POINTS!

KEEP IT UP! ELSE DARE I... NO, NO NOT THAT. THAT'S TOO HORRIBLE... OHHH, YES MAYBE IT WILL BE THAT *WEG*

Because my evil and powerful mistress, the knowledge that you are not afraid to have such a horrid colour in your signature will show all your minions that you are even more powerful than they had imagined.

*Mixes up a chocolate thickshake and offers it to the DO*

*Bows and walks away*

AHH, DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO BE BACKK SO SOON, EH? WELL IT WARRANTED MY ATTENTION AGAIN >_>

MOGGY - HMM, I SEE! THEY SHALL TREMBLE BEFORE MY IMMUNITY TO PINK! 4 POINTS! AND 1 MORE FOR OVERALL EPICNESS OF THE SIGGY!

CHRONO - YOU ARE THE REASON I POSTED. 3 POINTS! AT YOUR LIMIT! :P

TOTALS ARE AS FOLLOWS FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP UP:

Chrono – 35

Mcs –35

Ferathil –20

Tmd –9

Demi – 9

Badco – 14

Barm – 7

Eclipse –11

Talya – 10

Liitha – 5

Edielin – 18

DSworn – 10

Moggy – 15

Alrightythen, almightilyawesomeness of a Destastic Dark One, I have a new present for you...

*pulls out list of cheats* ;D

Now, where was that...

*digs around in his Bag of Holding*

Here you go M'Dear

*hands Poledra a necklace with the WoT Serpent around the edge, and a Pentagram in the middle*

This is an enchanted amulet, while wearing it, any fool who dares tickle you will instead be tickled themselves, and you will feel nothing, so you shall not be able to be tickled while wearing it ;D

Guest dragonsworn1991

I have brought you one of the most truly mallicious thing I could find O great nude mistress of the dark.

*While kneeling hands the great mistress a box*

It is a machine that plays everything from the sound of nails on a chalk board to a loud snoring, and even some I'm blue dabadee dabadie in a continuos loop.

I also present you with these

*hands the great mistress another package*

This is a indiscreet pair of earphones that plays any sound or song you want them to.

I offer you, your Nudity, an almighty book of CANADIAN WAFFLE RECIPES! Subtly different from "foreign" waffles, these are, in fact, as their name does actually suggest, Canadian and thus possessed of the qualities derived thereof: they are entirely awesome! Eat the waffles of awesomeness! They are seductively tasty...

...Quick, take them before I succumb!

WELL WELL! I AM MUCHED PLEASED! I MAY NOT HAVE TO FLAY ANYONE'S SKIN AT ALL IF THIS KEEPS UP!

FERATHIL - THE DESIGN! SO INTRICATE! THIS TOOK PAINSTAKING WORK TO CREATE! AND THE ENCHANTMENT! I LOVE IT! 5 POINTS!

DSWORN - OOOOH! VERY ANNOYING INDEED! AND MUSIC PLEASES ME TO NO END! 5 POINTS!

FERATHIL - DON'T WE HAVE A BUNCH OF THESE? >_> 4 POINTS. FINALLY YOU GIVE ME A REASON TO NOT GIVE YOU THE FULL AMOUNT, HAHA!

TALYA - AHH, YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL! MAKE THEM SING PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE! 5 POINTS!

BARMACRAL - AH YES, THEY HAVE THROWN PIES IN MY FACE FOR YEARS, SHOVING THEIR PATHETIC GOD AT ME. THEY SHALL SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT! 5 POINTS!

BADCO - I KNOW NOT OF THIS GAME, BUT I SHALL GIVE IT A TRY! 4 POINTS!

EDIELIN - ... CANA-DI-AN WAFFLES? IT'S BREAKFAST TIME AND I'LL TAKE THEM BUT I KNOW NOT WHAT MAKES THEM SO SPECIAL. 4 POINTS.

BADCO - AHHH, THE PLATYPUS... BRINGS BACK SO MANY HIGH SCHOOL MEMORIES. 5 POINTS FOR WONDERFUL NOSTALGIA!

Almighty dark one, I bring unto you one of the greatest items imaginable...

*hands DO a tiny pill*

With this one tiny pill, you will be cured of your allergies forever, and never have any other medical problems for your whole life.

;D

Enjoy

I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY POKED AWAY FROM MY GNOME AND AM HERE AGAIN! WHAT HAVE YA'LL GIVEN ME THIS TIME? COMPLETE UNIVERSAL NUDE DOMINATION LOOKS LIKE IT IS COMING TO FRUITION!

BADCO - ERR, THAT'S ONE ANIME I NEVER WATCHED. THE ROBOT THING, WHILE COOL-LOOKING WAS WEIRD... BUT 3 POINTS FOR EFFORT!

EDIELIN - I HAVEN'T PLAY RUNESCAPE IN A WEEK PROLLY BUT THIS IS GOOD! 4 POINTS

DSAGE - FOR THE LAUGHTER, 5 POINTS XD

FERATHIL - :o I CAN DRINK THAT NEW CHOCOLATE MILK AGAIN?! AND NO MORE HAVING TO REMEMBER THOSE DARNED THINGS EVERY MORNING! 5-ISH POINTS!

Guest dragonsworn1991

O great mistress I give you my undying love.

I give you a free tour of the BA dungeons

and I goive you this *Motions to a big black box*

This is a black hole generator and it causes a black hole to appear where you want and you can collaps them when you want.

Alrightythen... for the record for most people looking here, I cheat because I live with the woman and know what she'd like best, and I've been trying to limit it, she's just been stressing about everyone thinking she's playing favorites :P I R Just a cheater. *nods*

With that out'a the way, my ultimate cheat for one final point... ;D

Almighty DO

I give unto you...

>,>

<,<

>,>

A brand new mushroom chair, that is what I give unto you

*nods*

Archived