DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Random RP

Winterwinds

>.> Just incase anyone dosnt know, I started a thread in the Wolfkin stedding to get my charicter into the general populace of the stedding, >.> I know we are not tooooooo active, but would be kinda nice if it didnt sit there for ever with him just sitting in the corner of the Hole in the Wall  :P

Ugh, wish i could but both my chars are stuck atm.

Arienna mistrusts the Wolfkin, and believes they're plotting against her Lord.

Daciana would (at this point) kill and eat you given half the chance, and likely grin while doing it.

Overall, if you feel like getting stabbed and/or eaten alive, feel free to drop me a line. If not, then you might want to wait a bit for someone else to drop by ^^;

Possibly.

Arienna can remember as far back as one night before she had to run. While heading through the forest, she tripped and hit her head, causing minor amnesia. She's also prevented several assassination attempts on her Lord by spotting the killers before they could strike, and the Tracker's only been leading her farther away from the city, strengthening her suspicions.

I think she broke his jaw at one point during her intro thread.

So yeah, even though your Wolfie isn't likely to get himself stabbed under normal circumstances, Arienna's distrust is bordering on complete paranoia too much to even get as much as a decent conversation going. She needs some time to collapse from the stress first, and open up a little.

I did see and read it Winter. I'll drag Rhya over there when I get 5 minutes break from work. Kara might be persuaded to have Alaya join in too if she's not still on night shift. Or you could harass Jade, she has a wolf cub that she needs to RP again *chuckles* just don't tell her I told you to do it.  ;D