DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I hate you guys

Haxorsist

Stop spamming the Inn. Yeah, I saw the other thread and MadJ's gonna come in and be all lame, but other Orgs are able to avoid SG-type spam (ie. spam that SUCKS). Look at the 'Chan, which is the coolest place at DM right now. One might call it spam, but it's (kinda) on topic and people don't post unless they have something to say! It's both the quantity and quality of the posts at the Inn which irritate me. So go to Hell... Or fiddles.

Hax

Saying the same things as eclipse, only better since '08.

*hacks a giant ball of green nasty influenza-infested goo at the spammers*

Alright, about how many times are we gonna do this guys? I just wanna know because if you'd like, I can just sticky my "bitches you all out over and over again* thread I made a few months ago.

You all know the rules, and how it goes around here. From now on if Chosen and higher see a useless spam thread at the Inn, they'll just move it to Hell (guys--please make sure you uncheck or check the box so that it doesn't leave that lame MOVED: link at the Inn...I hate those).

Now, I have a nasty flu, and I'm miserable and grumpy, and I just slept 12 hours and I want to sleep 12 more. Play nice or I swear to the Dark One I will hunt you down and cough on you, whereever you are. And trust me: You don't want this...it's NAS-TY!

Oh, and I <3 Madj and Pandy.

Goodnight.  :-X

Archived