DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*sneaks in*

Leane_Shariff

Hello lovely Kin!

Staffy and I have missed you all dearly.

We got christmas cards from Twinnie and Ursula and just wanted to stop in to say Thank You, Thank You for not forgetting us even though I have been very neglectful. And yes Ursula, we do plan on seeing you this spring.  ;D

*huggles everyone and starts polishing her knitting needles*

*pounces and hugs*

LOL you should know by now that you can't just sneak in!!  *huggles*  Happy New Year kiddo!  It's great to see you and I"m so glad that the address staffy had posted last was correct!!  Hoped it was!!

Hope you two are doing well and can stop by more!!  We miss you! 

HeY THERE! *hugs and smooches* Glad to hear ya'll are alright! The good thing about money being tight is that you'll find that, once it's not, you have taught yourself how to save quite a lot of money. *smiles* That's just some experience talking. ;) Don't be a stranger!

LOL to check up on you first of all and also to get some info for the website Taya, Nic and I are working our tushes off on. *G* I sent you an email, did you get it? You should be added to the usergroup soon, but we are having some issues with the group function so I have to wait for someone else to do it. *hugs* Oh and you weren't removed from the green usergroup, just the WT one which Kath handles.

Archived