DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twinnie is AWESOME!!

KellySedai

OMG I got the most awesome birthday package from Twinnie today!!! *SUPERSNUGGLES*  :D  My Mom was tooo impressed with her knitting skills on a pair of red knitted socks, and I am so loving them.  They're so warm and snuggly!  She made me a crocheted angel that is so beautiful!  Her dress is in autumn colors with beautiful jewels on it.  She is just perfect for me, and I especially love those pretty leaf jewels on her.  ;)  Twinnie is just incredible, there was also a bookmark she made with flowers and butterflies on it, and a birthday card.  I just jumped up and down when I got it today.  ;D  I would love to know how you made that bookmark too.  If I can take any pics I'll be sure to post them so everyone can see how incredible her work is.  *snuggles again*  Thank you sweetie!!!

*grins and huggles Kelly girl*

I'm so glad you liked everything!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  *laughs*  and I have to tell you..I didn't knit the socks! I've thought about learning how to..but it isn't one of the things i do!!  LOL  Wish I could take credit for them!!  Wear them so your toes get a hug and warm tootsies and you'll have a hug from me anyway!  *still chuckles* 

I did make the Angel though!  I love those autumn colors too!  and the jeweled leaves just fit your angel!  I made the book mark with Quilling! *winks*  Check into the Illuminators at Cairhen House in January!  I'll be doing a Quilling Workshop!

*hugs again*  I'm so glad this made you happy! and you liked everything!  I have so much fun making you guys happy!  LOL  I would loved to have seen the jumping up and down...bet it looked like Snoopy Dancing!  and you are most welcome my dear! :D

It was too funny, my Mamaw thought something was wrong with me.  :D *LOL*

This made me so happy!!  I had to post everywhere and tell everyone just how amazing you are Twinnie dear.  ;)  *snuggles again*  Well whoever did make those socks did an awesome job.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived