DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Best TV Show of 2008 Versus! Page 14

Emperor

Bring back a favorite by popular demand (FDM demanded it).  Here is how it works.  I post a Versus.  You respond with your vote bolded/glowey.  Feel free to discuss.  Once we have voted for a few days, I will announce winner which will move to next round.  In the end, only one shall stand.   

Here are the few upcoming TV shows I just thought of off the top of my head.  Feel free to give me any I missed (still need a few more). 

Heroes,  CSI,  The Tudors, MythBusters, 

Winners: Lost, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, The Office, Fringe, True Blood, BSG, The Amazing Race, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Dexter, House

Losers: Life, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Chuck, It's Always Sunny, Mad Men, Big Bang Theory, Life on Mars, Big Love, Stargate: Atlantis, So You Think You Can Dance, Saturday Night Live, Prison Break. The Simpsons, Entourage

(24 left off as they have not had enough episodes to warrant an opinion for 2008)

Battle 1:

Lost

lost-logo.jpg

vs.

Life

life_nbc_tv_show_damian_lewis.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

[glow=red,2,300]Lost[/glow]

As for sugjestions on what shows, you forgot

Testees

The Shield

Rescue 911 (I think thats what its called)

Life on Mars

Big Bang Theory

you could also throw in shows like...

Modern Marvels

Dirty Jobs

Ghost Hunters

Myth Busters

Time Warped

PrototypeThis (I think thats what its called)

Survivor Man - Hey, I don't watch it everytime it comes on, but its damned interesting.

Daily Show?

Sarah Connor Chronicles is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows on TV.  The episode last week (or the week before) dealing with the war criminal was probably the best TV I saw all week.  So when comparing the 2008 season of SC to Bones, Sarah Connor wins hands down.

Never seen either, but Summer Glau is hot, really really hot. Yes I'm being shallow here. Sarah Connor Chronicles

I'll second this.  Also bad-ish sci-fi is infinitely preferable to bad science fact IMO, at least in situations where it's more like science fallacy.  I can't watch CSI shows anymore because I am compelled to point out all the errors I notice, so nobody can enjoy said show.  Luckily with Criminal Minds my knowledge of psychology beyond Jungian Archetypes is non-existant.

Archived