DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] Quote Game...

Emperor

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh....duh.....damn....Night at the Roxbury.

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

This one shouldn't be too hard.

That's a kind of generic sounding phrase, but I have a strong feeling I heard that said in Bill Pullman's (is that the right Bill?) voice.

The only thing I can think of where he'd say something like that was in whatever Alien movie he was in, around the time of "Game over, man! Game over!"

• Community Administrator

That's a kind of generic sounding phrase, but I have a strong feeling I heard that said in Bill Pullman's (is that the right Bill?) voice.

The only thing I can think of where he'd say something like that was in whatever Alien movie he was in, around the time of "Game over, man! Game over!"

If it were an Alien movie, which would it be?  ;)

Come come now that is easy....and true...lol *looks around for his wife*

CLUE

Second shelf is mine. That's where I keep my rootbeers and my double-thick Oreo cookies. Nobody touches the second shelf but me.

A little bit obscure (Quote not movie) so here is a second quote same character

If you read the T.V. Guide, you don't need a T.V.

I'm pretty sure I'm right about The Lost Boys, I distinctly remember the TV Guide line being said by the Grandpa.  So here goes:

"If I'm wrong, nothing happens! We go to jail - peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it! But if I'm right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters."

• Community Administrator

I'm pretty sure I'm right about The Lost Boys, I distinctly remember the TV Guide line being said by the Grandpa.  So here goes:

"If I'm wrong, nothing happens! We go to jail - peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it! But if I'm right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters."

At first I thought it was Simpsons the Movie, I haven't seen it.. So I went to clarify.

I can't believe I was so far off base. :(

Archived