DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Post your Pic!

Ozhammer

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well thank you gentlemens:) and well the hair wasn;t red per se there was REALLY weird lighting, ya know, bathroom of my university at intermission of a show...yeah im a theater geek. and yes geeks do look like me, and no, dork would be a completely acceptable and also accurate:)

• Community Administrator

I wish I had a good picture of my dog that passed away about 5 years ago... Best dog ever, and more camera shy then a vampire! The sucky part is, there are 2 known photos.. 1, is a very bad picture that is zoomed out horribly while the dog was sniffin it's butt. :P

The other picture was a close up on its head, but it's got a pretty bad sunflash thing in it....

/sigh

good-lookin' guy, cadsuane. sorry to hear about that. :cry: he actually looks a lot like my Hobo did. what breed? or mix?

thanks for the compliment, by the way.

hey blightbiter, which particular wrestling move is being executed in that picture? it looks like the beginnins of a sharpshooter or a boston crab, but the victim seems to be struggling...

Guest Cadsuane

Dude - she was a Kelpie, and the best dog EVER!

I have now replaced her with another energetic Aussie breed - I call him Oz. 8)

man, it's weird how often that look comes up, with really, really different combinations of breeds. that's a specific breed, kelpie, i take it? and i've seen just about the exact appearance in rottwieler/german shepherd mixes, among others.

meanwhile, my Hobo was part wolf, part husky and part great dane, and came out looking pretty much exactly like the images i find on google for kelpie. funny how that works out.

Archived