DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Post your Pic!

Ozhammer

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Winespring Brother

Dude, I hope that as well as going to bed less stupid, your conversations with Cads let you go to bed chuffed as well. :wink:

Dude' date=' I hope that as well as going to bed less stupid, your conversations with Cads let you go to bed chuffed as well. :wink:[/quote']

you're gonna get me in trouble, brother. :wink:

sorry cads, you might not want to keep that for too long. i have a french quebecer fiancee with red hair. her name even means "the redhead." you're playing with fire here, my friend. fairly warned by ye, says i.

OK...gotta say that the pic of Maj surprised me too for reasons that I won't go into because I don't know all of the rules here yet...suffice it to say that it's a compliment.

Figured I would go ahead and post my own pic as well.

Also this probably won't be viewable for 24-72 hours because I just opened the account today. I will probably re-post it once it's showing the actual pic again.

Edited to add actual link as a link won't work unless you can click on it...duh duh duh...did I mention that I can be pretty blonde sometimes...LOL (no offense meant to any blondes out there)

www.face-pic.com/tweetyrider

Later and peace' date='[/quote']

OK...looks like it works now. Took them long enough.

Guest Winespring Brother

Yeah we all did beer pics a while ago, but you know here topics always come up over and over again...

Ha Odette, I would be flattered but I remember your indifference to my offer to deal with your parents :wink: I am chastised suitably and wont read anything into it lol

Thank you for your kind words caddy m'dear. I hate that pic though. Ive had about 10 schooners in that pic, my snoz looks like a Saldaeans, my head is shining like a beacon, and I have more chins than a chinese phone book. Nice shirt though! :wink:

Dude!..

Sorry, I just couldn't resist ^_^.

If you weren't anglo and didn't have such a good sense of humour I wouldn't have posted it.

^_^

Oz!

So are you retracting your offer?

My parents will be disapointed.

You could be my last chance!

Archived