DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ATTN: Need Help / Teachers!

Christine

Skylar has been moved to 15 now, after running around the Stedding for 2 years making trouble.  (Pretend)Now, I need some teachers!

Dream Lessons 1 & 2

Senses Lesson

Basic Weapon Training

She has not chosen a weapon and is going to be a Sage.  I do not mind writing my own class, but I have not found any formats for classes.  So, what I need is this:

1. Someone to teach me a class.

2. A format for the classes.

3. Even better, a group class for a few of us!

If anyone else out there is also looking to get some of these classes done, then let me know!

Also, if I am gonna have to teach myself the class (Which I dont mind doing) then is there an NPC I can use or do I need to write a bio (dont mind doing at all) or what?

Just looking for details so we can get to leveling up our little wolfpups!

Thanks, Christine

First off, can you send me the update of your bio please Christine. I need to amend the copy on the Wolfkin site. :)

Second, we just recently changed to group classes to make it easier for teachers and students. Made more sense than a ton of individual ones. Weapons training is done by Owen and Sage training is Kara's domain (such as the Dream classes). I think there are a few of you needing those classes so by all means decide amongst you who is taking part and I'll see who can take the class. If no-one's available I'll take it myself.

The classes don't generally have a format, it's down to each individual teacher how they approach it but the contents covered are effectively the same. If you read any Dream training RP you'll get an idea of the flow of it and the tasks to be accomplished. You can see mine here:

Dream Training 1&2

Grrr, I love her being 13.  She is so cute!  And she is funny!  (hello, she whiped her boogers on miryana's skirt!)  Is there any way that I can have her just hanging around the stedding for two years till they feel she is old enough to handle the training?

And the reason I was asking about self teaching is because I know yall are sooo busy!  I was hoping to just do it myself until yall are unbusy with Real Life, so that yall dont have to worry about it!

(Edited because I realised that it was giving a tone I didnt intend, aka I posted when I first woke up and my brain wasnt functioning yet)