DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looking to Help

_Kynwric_

Kynwric: Leadership req. It's mandatory for Melenis in order to advance, and te rules state i need two threads for it, so it'll follow up after that thread is over. ^^

Eqwina: Same here, intro posts are good ;D

Blade: Melenis is available, and so is Irian if you're looking for someone with a WS closer to yours. Just PM me and we'll work something out :)

So I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today I have a competition for band, tommorow I get to do all of my hours and hours of homework, and next weekend I'm going to Florida for a competition, and we're playing in the parade at Disney World! But after that there's nothing really intense for band, and I should be good to come back and post, so if by that time anyone is still in need of help I'd be more than willing. :)

Hey neat, Talavin.  Enjoy my state.  Not only are you visiting during the off-season for tourists, but you're seeing it in the best possible way - briefly. :D

Jasine can train trainees as well.  My RP time has suddenly opened wide up now that I've caught up with everything from my trip and gotten used to the new responsibilities and stuff at the WT.

Neph and Blade, just let me know what threads you would like to do and I'll get right on them.

Jehaine, sounds good... if you want to go ahead and start it so we can be working on it then PM me with what you want to do.

Oh and for all the rest of you TG's out there... quit crashing my lure a newbie posts ;)

Guest nephitess

Ok... I finally found the Reqs... LOL.

Kyn... I need to start from the begining.. so the arrival RP would be grat if your willing? let me know and i'll get something up for you to respond to. ;)