DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*pokes the board*

Taeadra

*eyes her own Plaid gear and grins*  I still have our beer bonding stashed away by some miracle ;)  And Karldin is lurking around the WK Org, so that's very yay!

And yeah... I think I shook a stick on the staff board telling them to shut yap until they had to go back in time and experience the pain of DM 5.0's never-ending breakage! *giggles*

oh i know that but I mean when there were different boards.  One link was the Org, one link was the DM RP site, then one link was DP RP OOC.  And we would lose any or all of them for like weeks at a time and have to survive on the WT site?

That was when we then had to transfer the WT site because we crashed it...

*Strokes Cane* I feel old

Ohhh yup I do believe that was 6.0, we were allowed to have different usernames and you had to sign up at each side seperately and I can't begin to tell you the amount of rps I lost. *sighs* So this timing out thing is better than that but I recommend all of you go save your posts. *G*

I set up a wordpress for myself to at least archive my posts in threads.  I've thought about archiving entire threads of interest, but I'd probably do that in a separate wordpress install, if only because my current archive focuses specifically on my writing :)