DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Does anyone remember this naughty little Green Novice?

Christine

I KNOW! I WAS BAD!  I went and disappeared, over and over again!

(Mommy, you can punish me later ;) )

But now, I am trying to return, sorta!  Gonna just devote myself to DM ORG and ONE (yes, one, I am trying) WT RP Character.

Can I get some snuggles and chocolate for a long lost chicadee?

(And get put back in the group, if there still is some)

Christine

Long Lost Green Novice

Gladly Awaiting Mommy's Punishment :D

That might have been at the Org side - Cleo has a novice character here, but no full AS.

Each Character you make here will be assigned her own Mentor (IC) who can also help you OOC. The Mentor character will be either Accepted or full AS.

LOL don't worry Elgee, I have done that before. Now I always make sure I check the board name before I post. *shakes head at self* Welcome back to the Org side Christine, one thing you should know, the rules have changed quite a bit since you left. You can no longer aspire to an Ajah until after you reach the rank of Accepted. You also need to email the Monster so she can get your stuff figured out. Have you read the stickys at the top of this board yet, that should help!

*bounces into the thread* Sorry i'm late *head desk* I'm slacking on school work at the moment *look* Welcome back to t he tower good to see another Greenie at heart here in the tower. I'm Green both comm and Rp side. I  do love my Ajah LOL Anyway looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome back and all that jazz (totally just used to musical song names in a sentance. *is now worried about herself LOL*

Archived