DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A question for the Greens

Tigara

All considering the multibond warder thing and being able to judgle everything it makes sence that it somewhat fall within some limits, less one green potentialy could have like 8 lings going in and out pending who bonds who whatever, and you get a soup of networking that would really just be a backside in battle if one person get hurt due to how the bond reflect back

so it seems logical to me the green would make such an descision based upon what makes most sence in a battle as they are the battle ajah, and shared bonds do not make sence because that means shared loyalties which is not an advantage in battle

the bigest isue i see is if the man also was bonded by someone else or there was in other ways intermingeling bonds like he had bonded someone, because that makes it harder battlefield wise, you would want to stay in one cluster if you are bonded to look after eachother, which also has something to do with movability the bigger the group the more difficult to move around

the reasoning for many warders lay directly in their function in battle, so its a balance between the best number for function, and when the number or network get so intricate that its more a hinder then help

as such it would seem illogical to me that they would bond normaly an ashie that in any way was involved in another bond, because that would be a weakness in battle

Are other Ajahs going to be allowed to be Bonded to multiple Asha'man, in addition to Warders? I've not looked into it a whole lot but I'd be curious to see how the other Ajahs are handling the situation to figure that into the Greens' response.

Of course, being the Bond-whore that I am, I say we should be able to have a whole army Bonded to us, but that's always been shot down in the past. ;)

Refresh my memory, because it's been a while since I read this part of the books. The Rebel Tower has a few bonded Ashies in it, doesn't it? I don't remember any of them, Greens included, having more than one of them bonded to them. I know it's different for the BT Ashies who have forcefully bonded the Aes Sedai who invaded them, but I can't remember any of the Aes Sedai having bonded more than one of them...

From what I can tell from Encyclopedia WoT, only 5 Asha'man were bonded as Warders. One is not mentioned by name, nor is his bondholder. Each of the others have 1 each. Merise and Beldine are the greens, each with 1 Asha'man warder.

yeah pretty much to some extent, green is warriors, and webed bondings would lead to split loyalties and streaches on the bonds, which could be disasterous in the field if you have a random card that waivers hither and thither

the bt poll opens for webs here there everywhere, which is fine say for a white by ic logic, but by green logic should be considered disadvantegous

Ok here is my final decision as ajah head:

In the Green Ajah you may bond up to 4 warders, two of those spots may be filled with Black Towers Members if you so desire. However, because of the purpose of the Greens, it could be looked at as highly disadvantaged in the Battle field to have conflicting loyalties, so seriously consider bonding an Ashaman before you do so.