DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT / Red Ajah - Meet and Greet ((OOC))

Sieve

Figured i better get posted since im gearing up for this  ;D

Character Name: Tai'Dashan

Would you like to hold the bond, be bonded, or are you willing to do either? *taps finger against his lip in thought* I think i would be open to both but more so to be bonded. Although Tai is somewhat headstrong, i would see him the bondee rather than the bonder...i could make either work however.

If you are bonded, would you be willing to be bonded to an Aes Sedai who holds bonds to other BT Chars?I don't see how that would be a problem..especially if the other bonded Ashie was Arath  ;D Seriously though. That could be potentially fun so i would say yes im willing.

If you are holding the bond, are you willing to bond more than one Aes Sedai?Hmmm *thinks about bonding more than one and jumps* No no no, One is enough for me thank you. *hurriedly shudders and runs away*  ;D In all seriousness, I don't think poor Tai could handle more than one. He has a deep respect for Aes Sedai...more so now that he knows how to channel.

Look here for info on Tai, you know...character summary, get to know him! See if he fits! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or use MSN to contact me and work out the deatails!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are bonded, would you be willing to be bonded to an Aes Sedai who holds bonds to other BT Chars?I don't see how that would be a problem..especially if the other bonded Ashie was Arath  ;D Seriously though. That could be potentially fun so i would say yes im willing.

*goes to PM*

*goes to PM*

Run Tai!!!!!