DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you are interested in taking part in the bonding with the Red Ajah, pls reply

Sieve

Fair points. Just remember this is all a game folks. If you want something serious, try a dating site. Or heck, go walk down to the local night club :P (Of course I somehow doubt 'Wanna see my Dragon/Silver Sword?' will work well. :P)

So are we going about finding bondmates like last time? One side goes invading the others boards with personal ads? :P Or since it's only one Ajah this time round, maybe there's something different planned?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iunno, Covai... if someone had tried that line on me, I probably would've preened and grinned.  But then, I did have a dream this week I married your Division Leader, so... maybe I just like the crazy boys in black? ;)

I'd probably suggest the Reds come over here to play, since you guys don't bury yourselves under piles of private boards like we White Tower folk do to be all shrouded up in mystery and whatnot!

is there a big enough red ajah to cover the interest of the black tower?

Aslan would be best paired with someone sort of geeky cause i'd like to use the bond venue for him to ic learn more about his talent from the wise wise AS :P be it personaly or through help of said AS scuming libary or poking other knowledge sources

A few notes of interest:

The initial Bonding of Asha'man will be done by Reds, but that is not to say that other Ajah's will not follow suit at a later stage. If you would rather wait until that happens to bond, no problem. Not all of the Reds will be Bonding either.

The visiting idea is great. I'll gather the "girls" up and bring 'em on over  ;D

Other than that, I'm still waiting to hear back from Segurant regarding how this will work.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm me.

i'll take it as it comes, ideas are good but so are personal chemistry...so while i think it would be interesting to bond and i hope to have aslan do so, i aint going to jump into a random bond personaly as that wouldnt work out by statistical history of dm or whatever :P

i tried the whole geting to stuck on ideas and been proven wrong myself as well so yeah, take it as it comes...most of all now it would be interesting to see who the gals are and get talks going *s*

I forgot to mention:

This is not a "last chance buy now or lose out forever" deal - the Bonding should go on for some time (RT), so I'm sure more members will join the Reds who would be interested in Bonding, and same goes for the BT.

Also, the Bondings (IC) will be almost random, I think - once the negotiations are done, there will probably be something akin to a "meet and greet", with a rapid pairing up. More like arranged mariages, rather than long courtships  :P

Raeyn I don't think we have to worry about romances, as long as you keep the Greens from learning of it.

@ Covai...Elgee has been compiling a similar list on their boards to gauge interest.  We were going to publish the list to each side but it seems as though they are going to come here.  Either way we will keep a running list as not everyone will likely bond right away plus we have some soldiers and dedicated that are interested who can't bond until they are Ashies unless Seggie changes his mind.

I'm not ruling the posibility out for any of my Reds. Statistically speaking, at least SOME of them would go that route, and just because other people have done something before, doesn't mean people who come to RP'ing later should be denied the same opportunity. I'm not saying that every Red should suddenly display an overload of hormones, just want to give everyone equal opportunity, should they wish to do something. It would have to be well justified IC, and obviously obey pg13 rules.

Just saying  :P

Sieve, I think it's a good idea that the Reds come over here to discuss matters - would make for a lot less back and forth.

I agree that it is up to the Bonded.  I will certainly not be put off if some go that way though I believe it will be somewhat less common.

Yes please come over, we love visitors *laughs maniacally and prepares an inverted weave to shield Elgee*

8 Fire, 35 Skill *angel*

Ok Geirrin and Jerinia are equal in fire.  She has a better Air score but he has her with the rest.  Those two battling it out would be very interesting.  His Strength is 37 with a skill of 28, Jerinia's high skill would present certain obstacles but he has the Shielding talent.  Ooh yes, it would be very interesting... :o    ;)

This seems like Flirting 101 for Channelers >__>

:D

Geirrin hurls a fireball at Jerinia as he says  "Why your hair looks lovely today Jerinia."

Jerinia knocks Geirrin on his backside with flows of air as she says "Nice coat Geirrin, black suits you."

;D

Sorry Geirrin, Jerinia isn't picking Red. And besides, she's an Accepted atm. Not to mention you'd have Martyn (31 str, 34 skl) as a father in law.

No luck there i'm afraid ;)

Yeah with Martyn's skill with weapons he would probably skewer Geirrin before Geirrin even eased his blade in his scabbard.