DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SF in SD

Liitha

ok wont even guess what you made out of that...and yeah there is somewhere else for this, but we want you guys that we know, and seriously how many of you check the top section of the board?

anyone?

someone?

*looks arounds for raised hands*

right as i thougth

ok by now you probably are wondering what in all is she ranting about

Sioux Falls, South Dakota...we're looking into meeting up there mid november, so far no finalised plans, but if we do go there will be at least 3 people so far

anyone in sorounding states that would be interested in coming as well? SF is the bigest city in SD acording to wiki, we hope that some of the leaves still hang *crosses fingers* in which case going hiking in the SF park facility by the falls should render some really awsome pics, there also been some talk of the zoo, and really there are other things as well, all of which can be discussed when we know wheter we are going, and who all is coming.

So far though the list counts

CorenYi

Eqwina

Liitha

Quibby

Shameso - maybe

Fair enough... people are worse net addicts here than in KoL... and that is saying a LOT.

Iunno, if I go to see people, I'm there to see people.  If I bring my laptop, it's usually left in my bag and not really touched - drinking and snuggling takes MASSIVE priority!

Once I did, sort of, but for a very specific reason.

One of the people staying in our house had a habit of entering the main chat room we all frequented by waving hello to all the cool kids, and would list off as many of us as he could fit into one send (since there's a character limit in KoL).  Me being a DJ, I'm one of those cool people, natch.

Anyways, my habitual response in chat was thus:

Lillith waves frantically at Doc in reply!

Now, he was literally 10 feet away across the room when I saw him logging into the game, so I grabbed someone elses' laptop and logged in myself in time to be part of his greeting.  I typed my normal reply, and then started waving frantically (both arms) until he noticed.. and we all had a very good laugh :)

'Cause you're still in the middle of nowhere mountains, Tigara?  Though that could be an interesting coaxing point...  "Mountains!  Trees!  Let's go camping and hide out!"

Actually, I think the Canada meet might be going camping next summer, but the location hasn't been picked and I'll have moved further east by then, so I'm not guaranteed to go.

And it's a wee bit late to plan camping for this year (It's already getting cold), so I'll go steal some Albertans for next year. ;D