DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Reqs for ACCEPTED Jerinia Zaralyn

Jehaine

- All Accepted Requirements are a Minimum of 6 Posts (with exceptions stated below) and 1500 words per said Accepted for each Thread
- Share Posting is allowed but still requires the 1500 word minimum each.
- Solo RP'ing (ie only you post in the thread) is only allowed in the Three Oaths, and 1 other thread (either Turning of the Wheel or Transition). The minimum word count of 1500 is still required, but  it can be done in 1 post.

Accepted Requirements

• Aes Sedai RP - RP with a sister(s) from any Ajah, while traveling, in an intrigue or anything else of substance. Does not have to be the Ajah you are aspiring to.
  • Turning of the Wheel - A character specific roleplay where your character may change in some manner due to an event.
  • Create your own Character Centered RP - Must be approved by Staff
  • Choose 3 of the Following:
    * Transition - is similar to Homesickness, except adjusting to wearing the banded hem, the new rights and responsibilities that go with it.
    * Create a Class* - Min of 4 Classes (total of 1500 words). Must be RP'd to Completion.  - Must be approved by Staff
    * Take a Class* - Must be taught by an Aes Sedai. Must be RP'd to Completion.  - Must be approved by Staff
    * One Open Rp - Where a Random Rp is started and others are invited to take part, be it a Prank or a Free Day.
    * 100 Weaves RP - Practice & Application.
    * Mentoring - OOC and IC (if teaching is involved, must be approved by Staff).
  • Accepted Quiz - Ooc. Must be completed before RPing as an Aes Sedai.
  • Three Oaths - Only to be completed when previous Requirements are completed and marked.

Progress:

[*]Character Centered RP ~ Post Count [ 4 / 6 ]

[*]Choice

[*]Accepted Quiz - [Complete / Incomplete]

[*]Three Oaths

• --

• 6 months later...

Updated to here.

I've not added the Fire in the Skye one in, as only 3 posts were made there, and some of them not of the required length.

Is that RP totally over, hon? What would you like to do, there?

• 2 months later...

Sounds good to me... Speaking of, can i post Jerinia's arrival there yet?

Intermediate Saidar is currently still underway, and i could replace Fire in the Sky with whatever you have in mind, or add to it if necessary.

not her arrival yet, no - that must come after Covai's spoken. But you can post something about being en route. just remember to check out your word count - must be min 250 words per post. edit 1st one if need be.

Catch you on msn about this and other stuff?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...