DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blademaster Ceremony

_Kynwric_

Good luck with Gustov, Mat hon.  I don't know how close to the water you are, but Mississippi is low enough throughout that'd I'd definitely recommend evacuating.  Cat 3, which is what they're saying it could be by the time it crosses the gulf, is the point where I go from giving hurricanes only a basic level of respect to being downright seriously cautious.  New Orleans is already talking about mandatory evacs.

Just think, if the Fantastic Four ever get up that high, we can have all five of the blademasters be PCs for future ceremonies.  *laughs*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think, if the Fantastic Four ever get up that high, we can have all five of the blademasters be PCs for future ceremonies.  *laughs*

More actually, we could drag Thera and Kynwric in there as well to supervise, being blademasters themselves by that time ;)

lol I'm a mile off the coast.  Hurricane Katrina yielded 1.5-2 feet of water in our house that is 3 feet off the ground *sighs*  And go figure we just finished the last major fix... roof on the workshop out back.  Still have little projects but tha was the last big one.... Gustav is a cat 3 right now, we are still in the cone.  Chances are Sun - Wed I will be awol

and once again i need mental glasses as i see i replied thinking page 1 was it, missing the intial time of read the 2 other pages

if you need a witness i can i guess attend *s* if thats what you mean with needing a 3rd...if not then um *whistles* forget i said anything and pretend i aint here

nods if you need another, not sure what all you ment...but yeah just point me there, i am sure i can observe as long as i dont have to fight, ever since we stoped learning to write those things through reqs, i just been runing the other way from technical fight scenes when posible

I am not sure what that is supposed to mean...but if you wish sweetie *pats* I can make my own thread since posting with me is SO awful.

Hey you know...that knocks down my post count a lot ;)

I am sooo tired that I can't even comprehend your post.  Can you try that again in English please.  :P

Since you don't mind I will join in too  :-* I will get something up tonight

I'm suddenly not feeling the urge to post.   :P

I took that to mean that you did not want me involved. *reads again* Yeah..thats about what that means. Now would you all kindly shush so I can start posting!

Just make one up... all he has to be is a Blademaster, not a Grand Master or anything... You shouldn't need a whole lot of info, just enough for him to perform his role and a tiny bit of background. He does need to be at least WS 15 and less than WS 19.

When you get a bio written make sure that you send it to eqwina so we can record it so others can use it so we don't constantly make these things up.

please pm me when you actually need bryon I'm rather busy and I've still got alot of catchup to do.

Mat