DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blademaster Ceremony

_Kynwric_

Here are the possible ways:

* I. A Circle of five Blademasters gather together to determine whether or not the “applicant” is worthy. )

Need one other PC (or NSW) who is a Blademaster and will challenge Kyn to a duel to deem his fitness.

OR

* II. You may also become a Blademaster by slaying another Blademaster. This MUST be approved by the RP Coordinator, Division Leader and the MaA or Commander and you may not kill any of the division specific Blademasters provided.

Can this reasonably be done? Or is it simply better to work with the Council?

Would need two PC's (or NSW's), one to be the soon to be dead Blademaster and one other 'Reliable' Warder/ Tower Guard to witness the fight and corroborate the story.

Anyone interested? Wanna help?

Also, I know Thera is close to needing this as well, could it be adapted (if she wanted) to accommodate us both?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how you guys could combine this as you are suppose to fight blademasters if you aren't a blade master kinda hard to put it together.  And if you go the killing a blademaster route you need a very good reason to be killing said blademaster, and if the two of you team up against said blademaster you cannot be considered a blademaster because you had help.

so not really sure you guys can work this one together.  I'm all for hearing suggestions, but under the circumstances of the rp I'm not sure how it can be combined.

Killing a blademaster should not be the norn, there are not alot of rogue blademasters running around the Warder's Yard lol.  Much less alot of them around the world.  Good plot is needed for killing a blademaster.

So then, I'll need to do the duel... As for combining it, for doing the duel you could just use the same council and have two different fights, one after the other. I didn't figure there would be a lot of rogue blademasters hanging about.

Who can play said Blademaster? Anyone? How much of a NPC write up is needed for them?

How I did it for Daisho people was they had to spar Corwin and beat him, they had three tries.  I figure if they win a spar, that would be the Warder equivalent for killing one....

Corwin is a Blademaster, but things still haven't calmed down much for me... except this weekend.  If you wanna have Corwin I can try to make sure I make time.

Corwin

C- See 'B' above.

All I really want to is to do the ceremony in a timely manner.

Right now I am thinking of having Sieve NSW the Duel partner as he's around and we can move through that fairly quickly. If Corwin would like to be one (or all!) of the 'witnessing' Blademasters that would be grand and/or you can fight Thera. ;)

C- See 'B' above.

All I really want to is to do the ceremony in a timely manner.

Right now I am thinking of having Sieve NSW the Duel partner as he's around and we can move through that fairly quickly. If Corwin would like to be one (or all!) of the 'witnessing' Blademasters that would be grand and/or you can fight Thera. ;)

Yes I seem to be around too much!  ;)

You are around the perfect amount :) I will be posting soon!!!!

*Eyes her* wondering why she is being so kind  ::)

You posts are tearing my heart out.  Another gut wrenching post from you and I may have to kill off Perivar for my own safety.  ;)

Now look what you did Sieve, you made him flee Tar Valon! <.<

Yes there should be a celebration that they are rid of him for a while, perhaps forever.  :o

Even better, we'll team up with Kynwric and Loraine again dragging the two of them back. Jade can join in too.

WS makes up for a few things ;D

Alright, so what I want is for Sieve to do the Blademaster for the spar, I'd like one other volunteer for, and either Corwin or Mat (being Bryon) or both, to be on the judging council.

So, I need one more volunteer.

Other than that I have no idea if there is a script for this, so I guess I am gonna make it up from scratch.

There is no script.  I can play a part, no problem just point me to the thread.  Though I must warn you if I drop off the net for a while it's because I have no internet.  Mondayish may or may not be in the beginning stages of Gustav so I will warn you of that right now.

Mat