DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

2 More Riddicks

Emperor

BTW, I happen to love Chronicles.  I am not sure why everyone hated on it so much but I thought it was a good movie.  Not great... but I was entertained.

Despite the bombing of "The Chronicles of Riddick", Vin Diesel is still keen on doing further adventures of the character who first appeared in "Pitch Black".

In fact, Diesel tells MTV News that there's two more films in the works - "David Twowy right now is writing the scripts. The only question is whether we take a page from the 'Lord of the Rings' guys and try to shoot the two chapters at the same time. There are two more in mind" he says.

Why is a further sequel taking so long to do? "Everyone knows I love the Riddick character and I'm always working on it. It just takes five years to make another one because David Twohy and I are so precious about it..."Sooner or later we all end up in the Underverse".

imo riddick was really good in some parts and utter shit in others

Namely i thought it was good when the whole underverse army part of the story was being ignored (the flaming planet, the jail break out and running on the planet surface? pure and utter badass)

though id say the only really tack bad parts were the two "nobles" ploting to take over...really coulda done without that at all...

Pitch Black on the other hand i loved through and through

I'll definantly see this movie and i have hopes for it

• Community Administrator

Yea, pitch black was good through out.

I'd have to agree with vemy that it was great at parts, and shit at the rest. We can only hope the new movies are better (doubtfulf or sequels!).

I'll still watch em, in my netflix queue, but I won't watch em in the theater, probably because theya re going to be direct-to-dvd. ;)

heard on the news the other day that some theaters are renting out screen time  (for like $500) you can do whatever you want with the screen. watch dvd's or play xbox or whatever.  so you could netflix them and still watch them on the big screen.

Or, I could just build my own movie theater in my back yard, with a lawn chair and play ps3 MGS4, and totally screw with the neibhors at 3am. ;D

They rent out theaters for use for conventions, seminars, and screening for indie movies mostly.

You could rent the theater for a few hours to play xbox if you wanted, but sin said it right.  For that price you could almost buy an HD projector to make your own "theater."

No, I'm planning to build me an iMAX in my backyard.

Not this year or in the next 10, but damned when I get the money and a house Imma gunna build me an iMax, with a lil shed attached, for perfect viewing.

(I've contemplated out-door iMax, just to really piss of the niebhors, but the obvious problem is that it only reall works at 'night'.)

But you KNOW you'd love to be playign some CoD4 at 3am just to FREAK your neibhors out!

muahahha!

Archived