DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hi, I missed you all

UrsulaLV

I got lost around Faire-time, and the snowball just kept growing.  Lloyd had some hospital time (scheduled treatment, not an emergency), then my convention and we just got back from vacationing in southern Oregon, seeing trees and Shakespeare plays.  I'M BACK!

*screams, giggles, tacklehugs, smoocheies, holds tight and snoopy dances*

WOWOOOO!!!  We have missed you!!!!!!!!  LOL  Lor and I wondered where you were and actually were starting to get worried and thinking about sending out the Kin Posse!!!

Sounds like life is good then?  Oregon, shakespeare, trees and faire time?  all good stuff!!  and hubby is well?  *grins* 

*winks*  Kyn has been back around..think Lor threatened him..and we have several new members!!!  You missed Disney stuff..but are just in time for a fabulous story Lor is writing about the Kinster's at the Farm!!  and twinnie sock day!!

*bounces*  oh this is a GOOD DAY!!!  Welcome home Ursuala!!!!

I don't even need to retype it all.  Here's a link to MY Photobucket!  This is how I spent my summer vacation.  Well, except for the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Oregon.  They won't let you take pictures during the shows. :)

http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/ReginaLV/

Avenue of the Giants is on the way to Willits, in northern California.  It is about 30 miles of 2-lane highway, with turnouts, through the Sequoias.  You know, the big redwood trees. 

The Skunk Train from Willits, CA runs to Northspur, the old depot between Fort Bragg and Willits.

Ladybird Johnson Grove is north of Eureka and is a conserved Sequoia grove that was just like church, for me. 

Lake of the Woods is in southern Oregon, near Klamath Falls.  We stayed there before and went back this time. 

Crater Lake, well, look it up. We drove all of Rim Drive, all 38 miles of it.

We went to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, in Ashland, and saw 3 plays and I took the backstage tour of the theatres.  Fabulous!  We will probably go back next year.  They have 5 Shakespeare plays scheduled for 2009.

We saw the sequoias and the petrified forest when I was six and we did a cross-country move from Hawaii to Maryland. :)  We flew to California and then drove all the way across and saw all the great American landmarks.  I remember those huge trees with so much fondness, I'm glad you got to have such a fantastic summer. ^_^

Archived