DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ok question....

*is surprosed to see Val here*

*woders to herself*

:?: Now how did he get out of the chillie vat and in here? I'm sure I was on his shoulders in the vat not five minutes back!! :?:

Hey, you're a Bander too?? And an Archer?? Yay!!! Welcome!

*since no vat in the BotRH land, kisses Val on the cheek, licking up few stray bits of chillie and drops of tq in the process*

come on, drop by the off-DM site. I give super massages at the "The Three Hammock (Outdoor) Inn". I'll save one for you.

*looks shocked to see an old Bander return*

Wow!!! Someone from before the Band returned back to DM, nearly a year ago!

As Marshal-General and ORG Leader, welcome home to the Band!!! I expect much has changed, so we would all be very interested in hearing your tales of before!

Now, this makes things very interesting, considering we have the Raw Recruit Scheme in place for all new members, allowing them to see which Regiment (Archers, Cavalry, Infantry) they belong to, as well as to meet everyone within the Band. Also, we haven't had any old Banders return before either!!!

I don't know much of the Band before I took over a year ago, but we are now the Music & Travel ORG of DM. We also like to have a lot of fun. We also like to dabble our hand at writing Jak O' the Shadow verses, as well as beat each other up in our ORG Game based on the roll of dice.

One question...you aren't getting used confused with the RPers now? ;)

*passes Valorian a Marshal-General's Special Battle Brew*

Welcome back!!!

CARAI AN SHEN AN CALHAR!!!!

hmm...confused no...I am interested in both ORG and DIV...lol. Hmm the special brew...I wonder if its still the same as the old brew from the days of yore...

Yes the stories I could tell. Well from the days of yore...I was the band bartender before as well as a Capt General...so if there is anything I can do around here let me know.

Owan Bloodeye

Former Captian General Archer Corps

Guest Cadsuane

Hey, welcome home! I'm Cads, an Archer RLO, master thrower of grapes (and other assorted items, mostly at Wooly), and purveyor of Caddy's Concoction (guaranteed to knock your socks and other various items of clothing right off!)!! Glad to see a returning Archer! :P

Official Bar Tender...mmm...sounds good! May take some of the wait off my shoulders! Why not drop by The Stumbling Soldier here on the public boards for the general rif-raff, and then The Rhythm & Brew Bar in the private boards here.

Maybe you could tell a few tales of before in there for us to hear!

Plus, if you have any questions about the current set up, just ask, and someone will answer them!

Now, the usual process for new members is for them to go through The Raw Recruit Scheme to find out where they belong...but you are a different case scenario, as you are an old Archer from the Band before...I have my own views on what to do, but I will ask my fellow staff members before getting back to you!

So, for now, hang around, share some Brew, ask questions, and get to know the new Band and its members!

*stares*

yish....the ancient 1st Band was dissolved before my time..and that was over 2 years ago!!! lol!!!! however i would definetly recommend the raw recruit scheme...as i imagine the divisons aren;t even remotly the same as you remember...i think you;re the 2nd person ever to be in this position!! lol!!!

*waves*

Im Northie, co-founder, first and current Captain General of the Archers :D i know you'll have fun ehre ;)

Archived