DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Some more planning

Okay guys, these last couple of RPs have been great fun. So I want to get a few more in the works. Feel free to post as many suggestions or requests as you have here. Geirrin had a good idea with learning stones with his non-training RP. Over the last week we've got:

Group RPs

1x Weapons Training (Geirrin, Martyn, Kassain)

1x Survival Traning (Geirrin, Martyn)

1x Saidin Training (Dedicated only - looking pretty quiet over here)

Individual RPs

1x Character Development (Geirrin)

1x Non Training RP (Geirrin)

1x Introductin RP (Kassain)

So, Martyn and Kassain, if you're looking for some one on one RPs, post some ideas. It looks like we need a Saidin class for soldiers. I know Arath's one is still on the boards, but was started back in April. I won't force those who have done it to double up, but if people are interested in blowing some more things up, I'd like to do one.

I'd suggest

Group RPs

1x Elemental Manipulation (toying around with each of the different elements to try and find each person's strengths and weaknesses)

1x Offensive Weaves (Working from the Elemental RP to teach each soldier attack weave that suit their strengths and styles)

1x Defensive Weaves (Again buidling from the Elemental RP, teaching each soldier how to defend themselves using their stronger elements.

Individual Rps

1x Non Training RP (Martyn and Kassain, see if you two can each come up with an idea for an RP that doesn't involve training to be an Asha'man. Wandering around the farm, drinking contest in the Tavern, basically anything you don't have to take too seriously :P)

Once these are done, I'd like to do an individual RP with each of you again, basically as a one on one apprasial before you are raised to the Dedicated rank. It'll give you each a chance to flex your muscles so to speak before stepping up to the next level.

Of course, these are some some ideas and suggestion, so need to take it as law.

EDIT: Any new people (I've already been talking to one) get posting on this thread so we can count you into the RPs. These are all soldier level ones, so don't worry, there's no prior requirements to join in. Just let us know that you're here and you're interested! :D

Group RPs

1x Elemental Manipulation (toying around with each of the different elements to try and find each person's strengths and weaknesses)

1x Offensive Weaves (Working from the Elemental RP to teach each soldier attack weave that suit their strengths and styles)

1x Defensive Weaves (Again buidling from the Elemental RP, teaching each soldier how to defend themselves using their stronger elements.

I'm game for all of the above.

Well even if Saidin was cleared of the Taint, if you've still got the block, you still can't channel. Blocks are mental issues that prohibit someone from channeling, the taint just makes us go crazy :P

But its good to see people are still interested. I'll get onto posting.