DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gullibility Test

Besolyn

http://www.naturalnews.com/gullibility.html

88 out of a possible 100

(0=mind slave; 100=free thinker)

Free ThinkerWelcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

Your GF score is 91.

(Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)

Free Thinker

Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects:

You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

Your GF score is 100.

(Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)

Mind slave Free thinker

0 (You) 100

Free Thinker

Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

The only problem I see with this, is it isn't actually a test of gullibility, it is a test on exactly how far to the political left you are... so if you know what the test is looking for you can of course skew the scoring.

Kyn's right. I figured out what answers they were looking for about halfway through.

And then I saw their claim ADHD doesn't exist and I got all pissed off. Yeah, ADHD doesn't exist. THEN WHY CAN'T I HOLD STILL????

lol yeah I cheated too :p I went to wikipedia and looked up the things I wasn't sure on. Like the medical terms and some of the technical words.

But it's very true, it's quite a questionable test, still fun though. It's always fun to smirk at America.

*waits for the 'YOU FILTHY EUROTRASH' outbursts*

;D

We don;t have to make outbursts like that Myst, everyone already knows it... ;)

Oh, and the one that made me think it was a Left leaning test was the History one. The history book they reference might make good fire starter, but as a history text it is rubbish, has an extreme agenda and in places flat out distorts the truth. If a professor assigned that text, I'd drop the class.

There were too many questions that were 'well, perhaps in part' for my taste.

Also, I work at a med school in the Dept of Preventive Medicine & Community Health, Nutrition is a floor above me...so by the time I got to that question I barked a laugh. Thank goodness no one else is at work today :D

I got them all right, but it was just like Kynwric said, I knew what answers they were expecting.  That and knowing about Carmine and gas hydrates.

I answered false to the ADHD question, but that was because of the "must be treated with drugs to help children." qualifier on it.  I was really annoyed by its assertion that disorder doesn't exist at all.  Overdiagnosed? Probably.  Overmedicated? Almost definitely. Fictitious? Nuh uh.

Archived