DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*dies*

*twaps nia*

stop being silly!! have some confidence! you are amazing at french and are too modest for your own good!! :P you will get the top grades. if you could get A* in german after onyl studiing it for 3 eyars then you can get top in french ;)

*huggles*

Heh. You think taking a final is scary, try giving one. I have my sixth graders their finals on Monday and finally finished grading them last night. They boooooooombed. Scores were so bad I ended up making the exams extra credit. "You got twenty extra credit points!" sounds so much better than. "You got a twenty on your final!"

In other words, be glad I'm not your teacher. Otherwise your failure would be assured.

*pokes Kath* Exams are just exams. Your Kids love school so whatever happens congratulate yourself on inspiring that in them *snuggles*

The exam went ok. I got to write a fun filled letter to a florist in Paris. ;)

Aww. I love you too, pumpkin.

And I think I just write insanely hard exams. Nobody fails because of them though. I give enough test points out for projects and papers that it doesn't hurt too badly.

AS Level exams are weak compared to university exams...3 hours of solid writing, and I didn't finish everything as I wanted...plus with the Underground thundering past every 5 or so minutes, that didn't help much either!!!

But my exams this year are now over...until next year...

I could have helped with your French several years ago when I took it in high school, but I'm afraid that years of not using it have taken their toll on my knowledge of it!

*Hugs Nia* You're a brilliant girl, and you'll do fine! Even if you think you didn't do well, you probably did much better than everyone else!

OOO i know how you feel. I just took my Spanish final. That was hard. I only got a C. But thats probably because i didnt study much. Not to good in spanish anyway.

Got a saying you frenchies can probably translate

C'est la Vee

C'est la Gear

C'est la Pom da Tare (Think thats how you spell that?)

What does it say????

C'est la vie (That's life ;))

C'est la gear... Not a clue. I can think of la guerre, which is war or lagare, which is train station *lol*

C'est pomme de terre... Unfortunately I am at a loss as to why are you talking about Potatoes :p

anyone who can take french and even come close to understanding it deserves nothing but high marks for even attempting to learn the most confusing language ever developed. in school i held a 3.95 gpa until i met french. i barely pulled out a passing grade, but i didn't care so long as i did't have to take it again.

keep up the good work, such bright and gifted students we have here

Archived