DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Accepted Requirements?

I put this here instead of on the N&A req board because this seems more for discussing stuff.  Anyway, on to my question.

What are the raising reqs for an Accepted?  The post written by Andrea that's stickied seemed to say that you need a minimum of 16 posts in each thread that counts towards your requirements, but in the other posted requirements I've seen from other Accepted it looks like you need 6, and I can't find where it was, but I thought I saw somewhere that the number of posts required of Accepted was under consideration.  I was just wondering if there's a specific answer done up for this yet, whether it's the 16 posts in Andreas sticky, or if it's been changed.

And if it's been changed, can the sticky be changed?  This isn't something I'm to the point of worrying about yet, but not being sure of it is making me worry I'll make a mistake when it is time for Selenessin to be an Accepted.

If it hasn't been decided on, you can just ignore me for being impetuous and assume I meant no disrespect by asking. :)

I think the 16 is total posts, while the 6 is posts you have to make in it, with the other 10 being other people.

Since the topic is up(I was going to make one anyways), what exactly is a Character Centered RP? Elgee wasn't completely sure and I have no ideas.

I'm going to stab a guess that this has to do with character development, whether it be fretting over everything you have to do, or some bit of gossip floating around the Accepted quarters.. just something that develops your character a bit more.

If that makes sense; I'm not awake yet :D

It just seems that way, I think.  Active players of Black Sisters right now are myself and Eqwina.  Matalina and Ata have Black Sisters somewhere, but they're not getting played right now. 

There could be more, but it wouldn't be my place to know more *grins*

Accepted reqs: Working on those, Q - and as a matter of urgency too - ie will get to it this weekend.

What i CAN say is that each Accepted must post a minimum of 6 times (word count 250 average each) per thread. The whole 16 posts per thread is very misleading, IMHO - I will be changing that everywhere I can find asap.

Pranks, punishments, etc: Jeh and I have been discussing a mass rp for something like that - I've asked her to start a thread about it, where all those who want to join in can work it out.

• 2 weeks later...

This was the original idea:

All posts must be 250 word (about - 1 or 2 less won't be the end of the world)

Novice must post 4 times in a thread.

Accepted must post 6 times in a thread.

But Q made some very good points, so I'm pondering this:

Novices must post 1000 words in a thread

Accepted must post 1500 words in a thread

• 3 weeks later...