DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings.

Ladies, and Gentle... *eyes some guys in dresses eagerly awaiting his next words*

Okay let's just stick with the ladies.  Whether or not you know it the White Tower is indeed JD's favorite Org.  Now yes there is that little matter of my past in the CoL but they're really no longer an org.  And yes I am affiliated at present with the almighty 'Chan but truly I have a massive amount of love for the WT.  I dig your energy, or something or other.  But I am not here to flatter. No I stand before you today...

Actually, at present I'm 'sitting' at my computer desk eating leftover chicken and dumplings from my date last night.  But in any case I am here before you to not only tell you that I make awesome chicken and dumplings.  But that you are all cordially invited over to the Seanchan main board at your leisure.  You see, JD (that's me :)) has been avidly working on a story series based upon the Forsaken and Lews Therin back during the age of legends when they were all in high school.  Yes, it's a comedy, and it's 12 parts long.  The stories have all been written, and now I am posting them every monday over there on my 'Chan board.  Since JD and the Tower are forever linked down through time I wanted to personally invite all of ya'll over to read them.  The first episode was posted monday, with the next episode obviously coming out here on monday the 30th.  Normally I wouldn't spam ya'll in my own name, or for publicity, but unlike most of the random stuff I throw out I'm actually a little proud of this series. 

So.

Hopefully you'll read it and enjoy it.  And aside from that you can always count on me to wander in from time to time whenever I feel ya'll are desperately in need of some JD randomosity.

Friend of the Tower,

Justen Diablos

AoL High Author

Postscript:  I like cookies.

Archived