DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intro threads count towards WS?

Talavin

I thought the arrival had to be done first, but after that point you were pretty much free to do the RPs in whatever order you wanted, including more than one at the same time.

I need to go back and read the website again, I read it pretty thoroughly when I first started planning my character, but that was 3 months ago.

Umm... Final Steps is basically covered in Melenis' Bio. Though not in the training grounds, it explains about how she got to learn her philosophy and discipline as well as her weapon of choice and backup weapon (no tertiary weapon).

Though she was WS 1 when starting out, and hasn't reached the point where she'd need to do the Final Steps requirement, i was just wondering about whether i'd still need to do it even though it'd likely look like a copy-paste of her History section, give or take a few edits.

Eqwina will have to finalize but yes you will have to do it.  Copy or paste no, it still needs to be done.  You just have a freebie then I'd think.

Not quite sure why you would have gotten a 1 but I'm not doing bios lol.

Will do ^_^.

And Mat, i think that would have to do with Melenis only really knowing the theory, and having little to no practical experience. I don't mind though, as Eqwina said i'm basically getting a mandatory req for free :P