DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ashanté folks!

Hello all - Tom from Mansfield, England here... have all the books but read most of them in half-hour nightly chunks before I slept (starting about ten years ago); so basically knowledge is not detailed!  I intend to read them all again closer to MoL coming out.

Thanks for the forum, site, community, etc.

Hullo!  Always good to see someone from this tiny island country lurking around on these boards.  I'm an immigrant to the UK, myself (from America... married a Brit.  Anyways!)

Hope you take full advantage of all the fun things around the site - we've got social clubs (the orgs), dedicated discussion groups, fun columns, and of course - the roleplay (the divs).  I highly recommend checking it all out and seeing what feels most like home here.

Enjoy yourself, and be welcome!

-----

Raeyn

Brit-in-Training™®

From one Brit to another, welcome to DM!

The place has a lot on offer, so have a good look around to see what tickles your fancy. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Well hello!

It seems a little over said now but i am a brit too.... Slough. Before annyone thinks it i know!!! i will move oneday!

Have a great time if you have any questions just ask. i always check my replied to posts thingy or you can find me at the wolfies org. we are loopy there but that helps! ( i work in IT so i am online most of the time to hee hee  ;)just dont tell anyone) :P

Thank you everyone I really appreciate it - although it's interesting to note that with one potential exception I am only welcomed by fellow brits... ;)

I'm in the business of "reading around" at the moment; there's a lot to get through.  I need to read the books again TBH to understand what the hell most of the discussion is about - there are nuances and little side-bits that I simply didn't notice the first time 'round, and whole chapters that I must have read while half asleep, that I have forgotten.

p.s. I work in IT too - near Mansfield at Junction 27 of the M1.

hey i am all positive for seteling in england eventualy if you guys can give me work in a few years time...just need to take a detour to US first to pic up a bf and get him done in school and whatnot :P, posible back to norway picking up some passports or whatnot, time will tell...ah the glory of an open world, to think of the horror of what if we lived a couple houndred years into the past ;)

Archived