Top Posters In This Topic

Allotment 40pts   full score in parenthesis

Fire 3  {8}

Earth 4  {9}

Water 2  {6}

Air 2  {6}

Spirit 3  {8}

PS: now all I need is a skill

Joar, you spent 42 points.  Check your breakdown with this http://aliciawilkerson.com/dev/opweaves.php and here is the chart which tells you the costs per level for male channelers http://aliciawilkerson.com/dev/opweaves.php#

Fire   = 8 (8 pts)

Earth  = 9 (10 pts)

Water  = 6 (7 pts)

Air    = 6 (7 pts)

Spirit = 8 (10 pts)

(42 pts)

Looking at the list of weaves there is nothing that requires a score of 9 in earth so I would just lower your earth to 8 and then you have spent 40 pts.  Of course there are veterans here who might think of a reason to have a higher score in earth.  You can always get bonus points and raise it later if you like.

nope you aren't on the list that I have.  If you find your old scores let me know otherwise you currently have 32 spending points.

Talavin, you have a strength of 28 and a skill of 29.

JoarGerean, you have a strength of 36 and a skill of 27.

nope you aren't on the list that I have.  If you find your old scores let me know otherwise you currently have 32 spending points.

Wow - did the points and skill allotment change in the last year or so? There used to be a site where Ben had our rank, power, and skill but that is not up anymore. He also had an area that listed the powers and power/element and skill requirement as well.

Does anyone know what I am talking about or where Ben might have gotten off to?

• 1 month later...

All right, so I think I'll go with

Air: 6

Water: 4

Spirit: 8

Fire: 8

Earth: 4

Which makes it 30 out of 33 right? And if I'm a Soldier, my power is a third of that right now? I'm not even going to attempt the math. I'm horrid.

So we'll see what happens.

Air: 6  ( 7 pts to buy)

Water: 4  (4 Pts)

Spirit: 8  (10 Pts)

Fire: 8  (8 Pts)

Earth: 4  (4 Pts)

Your strength would be 30.  If you add up your buying points in ( )'s then you have spent 33.  So you are good with that. There is a link on this page for the make buy chart.  Up until the 5's it is all one for one.  To obtain 6's in air and water it costs us 7 points etc.

As far as your current scores...Since all those numbers aren't divisible by 3 it makes it tough.  I don't know what to tell you there.  For Earth, Fire, and Spirit I would say round up since male channelers are best with those elements and round down with the other two (Air, Water). I am not certain what the Staff's opinion is regarding that.

because its guidable as such as well, its roughly the 3rd, so something like air 2, water and earth 1-2, spirit and fire 2-3

there is no rule on how to round it off, its just set to a tird and 2 tird for intiate ranks to enforce displaying the fact that you increase in strength and skill over time, and such there is weaves you aint able to do to begin with that you will be able to do over time

you can let it hinder you, or you can activly incorporate it into rp and make it interesting, you can still learn a weave seeing it, you just cant execute it, i actualy choose to use it with my char and have him not manage to always manage to follow and succceed in classes due to lack of strength in male elements