DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Survivor: Rhuidean - Gauntlet: Spear the Lie!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.....since the Taardad CLan failed to ask a new set of questions, Control and the point goes over to the SHAIDO CLAN!!!

The current standings are as follows:

Shaido - 3 Ji

Taardad - 3 Ji

Goshien - 4 Ji

SHAIDO, you guys are up!

Guest Cairos

A. The Band of the Red Hand wipes out the Seanchan force trying to kill Tuon.

B. At the Easing the Badger Inn, Perrin smells the same bad odor. Alerted, he sees six Gray Men approaching to kill him. Perrin, Moiraine, Lan and Faile kill them.

C. The creatures of the Blight was attacking Perrin and he fled when he heard the fluting cry of a pack of Worms.

D. Trollocs and Draghkar attack Rand and the Aiel at Cold Rocks Hold. The Draghkar kill Chion and Seana.

1.  "Tsingu ma choshih, T'ingshen." means "You honor me, Treesinger."

2.  Flatwort tea or andilay root is good for fatigue.

3.  Elayne and Nynaeve head to the Wandering Woman to apologize to Mat.

4.  Egwene hopes she can introduce her plan for the Kin before the Hall finds out about the bargain with the Sea Folk.

Yes well the point goes to Dice....A and 1 are the same....guess it would help if we all used the same format.  the correct translation is You onor me TreeBROTHER. 

The current standings are as follows:

Shaido - 4 Ji

Taardad - 3 Ji

Goshien - 4 Ji

SHAIDO, you are up!

Ohhh yeah

*does a little Steel-rocks dance*

Well, I guess this means Goshein has immunity?

A. Rand believes "the stranger" from Shadar Logoth is in his head because his One Power balefire touched "the stranger's" True Power balefire.

B. Suroth Suroth Sabelle Meldarath is High Lady of Asinbayar and Barsabba.

C. Mat thinks that Edorion is a better leader than Nalesean.

D. Talmanes is a hand shorter than Mat.

And so we don't lose control of the board...

A) In the Old Tongue, Shadar Logoth means "Where the Shadow Waits".

B) Morgase travelled to Ghealdean under the name Miaghdin Dorlain.

C) Matalina has been the ORG Leader of the Band in the past.

D) Elyas has blue eyes.

Just a pointer....I think we have immunity with that last correct answer.  There was a cut and paste flub, between post #51, and post #57.  We should have had 4 points prior to my last guess on the Talmanes answer. 

[glow=red,2,300]MYND[/glow] we need a ruling.  ;D

Just a pointer....I think we have immunity with that last correct answer.  There was a cut and paste flub, between post #51, and post #57.  We should have had 4 points prior to my last guess on the Talmanes answer. 

*Mynd pokes his head out from the sweat tent* Sure thing, let me count up the posts and update us in just a moment....

After careful review of the point tallies, including the loss of some points when failing to post new sets of questions, we have uncovered a mis-post by.....MYNDRUNNER! I know, I know, hard to believe...but I need to make at least one mistake a year to remind folks I am mortal.  ;D

Post #51 is incorrect in that although May correctly answered for the Taardad Clan, they failed to post their set of questions in time.  This resulted in a lost of the point May had earned and control and the point went over to the Shaido Clan. 

Dice's subsequent post corrected the error and therefore the correct standings are as follows:

Shaido - 4 Ji

Goshein - 5 Ji

Taardad - 4 Ji

Corki has already posted the next set of questions....so, to be fair in light of all the confusion....Shaido (and Goshein, if they want) have exactly one hour from this post here to respond or the point will go to the controlling clan, the Taardad....thus, earning them Immunity. 

*turns to a green eyed gai'shain beckoning him to come back to the tent* Sorry, Velda, I gotta stick around for this one....

And so we don't lose control of the board...

A) In the Old Tongue, Shadar Logoth means "Where the Shadow Waits".

B) Morgase travelled to Ghealdean under the name Miaghdin Dorlain.

C) Matalina has been the ORG Leader of the Band in the past.

D) Elyas has blue eyes.

the lie is D.

Elyas has yellow eyes. A sign of his link to the wolves.

typo in B: it's Maighdin, not Miaghdin.

A: the full translation is: The Place where the Shadow Waits.

Mystie gets super extra bonus points for the two corrections....that win her a glass of milk and a plate of cookies!  Great job, Mystie!!!!

SHAIDO guessed correctly and therefore ALSO WINS IMMUNITY!!!!!! THE FINAL STANDINGS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Goshein - 5 Ji - Immunity

Shaido - 5 Ji - Immunity

Taardad - 4 Ji

Taardad.....I'm sorry, but one of you is going home......again.  I will need your votes for Tribal Council PM'd to me as soon as possible, hopefully by Friday morning if you can so I can post the results before the weekend.

Goshein and Shaido, congratulations on avoiding the Tribal Council.  All of you did a great job, especially with the added time limit.  Thank you for your participation.....return to your Clan Camps with the pride of a Gauntlet well fought!

Archived