DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Back. After a Looooong Time

Jade(Jaydena) or Elgee would know best hun, but I doubt there would be a problem with you starting fresh. Jehaine is the Webmistress and does the list of active/inactive AS, Accepted and Novices so asking her to see if she can find your olds ones might help. You might not have to do the reqs that past chars have already done. ;)

Welcome back! Enjoy!

Sylvirci

Masuko Svetanya, Novice of the WT

I remember you! You disappeared just after the whole Andrea thing. Welcome back!

I believe Jehaine just moved your three girls into the inactives list. The Yoshan's I believe. I'm not sure about removing characters, though. You would have to ask Elgee or Jade.

Yeah, they were the Yoshans. There should be a PM of mine in your Inbox about two of them, as i went through the list on the main site and corrected everyone's OP scores. As soon as these are fixed, i could add you back to the Actives list no problem.

Welcome back :)

Well, we're always glad to see someone come back.  If you have any questions/comments/queries of anyone, I'm sure that everyone is more than willing to provide what assistance you may need in getting settled back in.

<3

Welcome back, Arani  :D

You're welcome to make new characters, if you want - I don't think Jade will have a problem with that.  I presume they will be novices? Just let us know which way you want to go.  If you want to start afresh, but with bio's that have already been approved, then you get to keep your old scores, but I think if you change bios or make new ones, new OP scores will be asigned. I'll have to check on that for you.

you can add me on msn if you want to chat - it's lg_curepipe@hotmail.com

Basically, I'll be switching who's who, and adding a bit more to the character and history.  I prefer my old scores actually.  I'll just be switching who has what combination.  Combination of Strength, Skill and Potentiate is the same.  Just who is getting what score and One Power distribution.  Is that fine?  At least I'm not making myself overly powerful or anything.

My opinion is that that will not be allowed.  You send in your bio, you get your randomly generated OP scores, your bio gets archived.

I don't think archived bio's can be changed.

If you wish to change it, you need to resubmit it for approval, and new OP scores will be generated.

Of course, it all depends on WHAT you want to change  :D

Are you talking about taking the initial raw scores your characters received and redoing them differently? 

I don't really have a problem with this, but I'll defer to what Jade & co think is best/most workable.

I think she means swap the assigned OP scores of character A and character B with one another... Which indeed wouldn't be allowed.

Adding on an existing bio is fine in my opinion, but you'd still end up with the same assigned numbers for Strength and Skill for whichever characters you change (though i'll allow 'rebuying' elements since you've been Inactive).

Arani welcome back, here's the thing, if you come back and don't want those characters, it will be as though they died. Those Op scores will have no bearing on your new characters status. You are more than welcome to write three new bios and get three new sets of OP scores but remember the OP scores are generated in the order the Bios are received and you have no way of knowing what the Op scores are going to be. You are welcome to PM me if you have questions about this.