DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LOA

Ok, I'm making this official now.  I'm going to go on LOA because I'm going to be tied up with real life today, and then will be on holiday from Saturday morning.  Because of work and real life pressures in the mean time, I'm making my LOA official until 6th June when I get back from Cornwall. 

I've asked CorenYi to look at any bios that come in while I'm away, and I'll try and reply to any outstanding RPs when I get back.

Thanks for bearing with me through this.  Life has been quite hard over the past few weeks and it's coming to a head now.  See you soon, and I'm thinking of you all.  *hugs*

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, it was lovely.  Had a relly great time, but am back now.  The tent got a little bit wet when it rained on Wednesday night, so we came back a day earlier than planned but at least I got to sleep in a real bed last night :D  The good news is that I can write about making camps a lot easier now :)  Anyway, I'm back, and I hope you're all well  :)

*hugs all round, and passes out Cornish Pasties*

*eats pastie*

Surprised you didn't get wetter - although then again they did forecast severe storms for down here, and they didn't really appear to come to much.

Expect me to be bugging you about Seanchan shortly - i'll let you recover a bit first

Welcome back! *Glomps*

Erm.. I mean *waves politely*

Your division missed you, though I tried to keep things from descending into chaos too deeply. Glad to be working with you though, and doubly glad you enjoyed your trip. :D