DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Something is coming...

The Return is coming.  And the Ever-Victorious Army needs you! 

Join the Daughter of the Nine Moons, Ruan Athaem Kore Paendrag, as she leads the Hailene, the forerunners, to reclaim what is theirs by birthright.

Interested?  Post and let me know.

(Thanks, Raeyn, for the wonderful sig!)

Well, as far as i can tell this would be Mainplot related, so either you have a Seanchan bio at the ready by the time this starts or one of your other characters has hit full Dreadie/Asha'man/Aes Sedai/Warder status, which would enable him to walk around during the main plot threads.

For now, it's the Seanchan setting sail and arriving on the mainland.  To start with, they'll land at around Amadicia.  Seanchan characters would be involved at first, then they'll meet with various freelanders or anyone roaming, and then some Children of the Light. 

So, when we land, if you're in that area and want to meet some Seanchan then great :D  Or, there are lovely positions available in the army, and the Daughter of the Nine Moons needs good people to make up her personal guard...

:)

one of the new people pointed this out to me:

Dragonmount Forums > Dragon Reborn Planning > RP Planning  > Main Plot Planning and Outlines > What is going on in each parts of the world - December 2007

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,24227.0.html

does this not need to be updated? (or would that be down-dated ... lol)

So I slept on it and I have a question.

Would any Seanchan care to RP some sort of interaction with my Windfinder's ship? I can NPC the Sailmistress and Cargomaster, as well as any sailors we might randomly throw in :)

or if other SF want in on the RP we can make it a big one, just an idea :)