DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

mmhmm

Guest nephitess

lol....you'll have lots of use for you education here friend. *looks at all the crazies* :D

Welcome!

I'm not crazy! Honest! But I am sure you'll find a few "cases" in the Band of the Red Hand ORG! ;)

Anyway, welcome to DM! Have a look around and see what this site has to offer. You'll find a myriad of activities to do. Just ask if you want a more detailed breakdown of what happens here. We're here to help. :)

But whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun! :)

I am kind of curious about the RPing areas...basically wondering if there is room for the casual participant? The sheer amount of forums and subforums for that here is a bit daunting and it has been awhile since I got involved in anything like that. I get online often, but generally for very short lengths of time, what with work taking up so much of my time, so I don't want to get involved in something that I'm rarely going to be truely active in unless that is acceptable. Point me in the right direction, anyone?

*perks head up again*  RP?  Always room for one more in the RP!

Now, there's two different options, as it were.  There is the <a href="http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,96.0.html">Revolution One</a> board, which is freeform; no biographies needed, just write as you wish!  You can write in any period of the WoT history, or whatever :)

The other option is down at the bottom of the board set, where they hide us because we're too cool for school.  That would be the Dragon Reborn PSW (Portal Stone World), where we play within the relative framework of the books' timeline in the Third Age.  You can make just about any sort of character you want (as long as it's reasonable to the WoT universe and that period of the timeline; we're currently entering book 10), and there's a lot of talented writers to play with.

As for your time concerns - most, if not all, of our writers are very understanding of having limited time.  After all, we have real lives too, and can understand when they swallow someone up for periods of time.

Either way, check both out and see if there's something that suits you.  And feel free to ask any questions you might have!

Your not alone, i am sure there are more, but on top of my head i know the white ajah head at least is taking a degree in the same field (thats org ajah head)

and if you want to explore the evilside of the psw just pling me and i'll be happy to help you dig through the overwhelming feeling by answering questions direct, or link you to the specific parts you need *s* I know how it can feel, still remember lurking for a while before daring to join up with the rp some soon 4 years ago ;)

Archived