DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hangs head appologetically

bellanoir

ok so i've been a little tarty on my dragon mount rounds...*bashful*

ummm i even lost my log in and password word so i had to make a new one...*blushes*

then i come back and wouldn't you know it everything is soooo different, I didn't know where to begin...*sniffles... askared*

now i feel like a big eyed novice with her first look at tarvalon.

definantely needs a mentor!!

I'd like to say I'm back but why don't we say a new start?

Nicci/Bella

If you'll still have me?

*looks around for lor, or kiara*

Welcome back to the Kin...  :)  You shouldn't need to start over if you don't want to.  I'm sure Lor will tell you where you're at and get you set.  If not her, then Twinflower.  We also don't have mentors, but everyone around here is willing to help when they can...  :)

Silly head! *pounces and cements Nikki's feet in place*

Welcome home, babe! How's stuff??

And of course you don't have to start over, goober head! Though... it's tempting... *grins*

*blushes*

Thanks for the warm welcome back, I've been away so long everything has changed! and grown and..*crys a little* yes things have changed, moment of silence for dear rj.

I still can't get my head wrapped around that...

I see soo many new faces around too, heck mine is new too(has lot a little weight since i was last here)

so a not so fat but still ugly den momma, hmmm wow so much to tell to catch you all up, but i find i needed to be around even if it will be not often, i miss all the friends i made ehere.  Hugs Lor and smuchie kisses....

now lets take about the starting over thingie??

ggls..coughs

so i see some other boards now since last time think i'kl go take a gander

and thonks again it really does feel like coming home

Nicci the prodical TT#1

winks at lor and kia

welcome back darlin!  *huggles*  Now I'm not sure where you were but I'll take a gander...I remember you too!

*snoopy dances and bounces all around*  just dive back in! 

*giggles at Dae, and takes a puff off his pipe, checking her notebook*

Ok darling..this is the last posting I found of your rank..*grins and slips a green sash around her hips, and hands her a pair of shiny needles* 

There you go!  You have 55 points and with just a little activity and little schmoozing of the Elegant Eldest..and you'll be out of the green and into the Purple!  lol  Welcome Back toots!

prssss......

always thought I looked best in green*winks*

hmmmm I've got to smooch huh? I think I can do that!!!

althought you won't see me much, working on the race and all, but i'll pop in from time to time.

smoochies for for the elegant eldest!and a little bite too(thaqts for me*w*)

*holds up the needles*ummm any ideas??

lol

umm pokes are good!!!

pokers silver a few times.

Can't beleiev he hasn't said hi...sniffles

hey twinnie I'm  little confused You have here that I'm green shash but i only see blue boards...?

umm and can someone direct me to the off boards? I think i see menation of them a few threads over but no addy for them.

stil feels like a lost lamb

*hugs nicci bella*

Ok honey..little lamb...I will check the Green boards and add you!! 

And..we don't have offsite boards any more!!  All of our Kin stuff is here at DM..In fact all Orgs either have or are in the process of consolidating all of their offsite boards to DM!!  *grins*  So you don't have to have links to several other places!!

Ok darlin..anything else?  *pokes and tickles laughing*

Archived