DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Predicting the shows on the bubble...

Emperor

The Hollywood Reporter’s James Hibberd has an interesting rundown of where a lot of the “on the bubble” shows stand. With the networks still reeling from the disarray precipitated by the writers’ strike, things look generally rosy for series with marginal ratings.

Here’s how the Reporter breaks it down:

PROBABLY BACK:

According To Jim

Back To You

Bones

How I Met Your Mother

Knight Rider

Law & Order

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Moonlight

Prison Break

Scrubs (probably on ABC)

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

‘Til Death

PROBABLY NOT:

Aliens in America

Cashmere Mafia

Jericho

Reaper

The situation with “Jericho” is interesting because CBS shot the season finale with two endings – a cliffhanger and a not-cliffhanger – and network is expected to decide on the show’s fate before the last shot episode airs so it knows which ending to employ.

I hope Terminator and Scrubs returns.  The rest I wouldn't really care if they came back.  Though I would like to see that new Knight Rider dead and buried deep in the ground, covered with tons of dirt, with a very large building built over it so it can never, ever, ever see the light of day again.

Yay for Terminator, How I Met Your Mother and Scrubs (even though last season had a bit of a dip in quality)

Not so sure about Prison Break. I kinda like the open ending from last season. And if it continues, it would have to take a bit of a different angle. But if they do pull it off, awesome.

Really do not care about the rest.

• Community Administrator

Yay for Terminator, How I Met Your Mother and Scrubs (even though last season had a bit of a dip in quality)

Not so sure about Prison Break. I kinda like the open ending from last season. And if it continues, it would have to take a bit of a different angle. But if they do pull it off, awesome.

Really do not care about the rest.

That probably had to do with the, you know, Strike.

But, I couldn't even WATCH last season! They never seemed to have a standard time for its airing! /bleh

• Community Administrator

That probably had to do with the, you know, Strike.

You know, strike means no scripts, not substandard scripts  ;)

Well, its not like the substandard scripts weren't at all apart of the strike that was waiting to happen, and the writers were being lazy sobs. ;)

+ the 2nd to last episode of season 7 was pretty good. So was the 'name' one. :P

I enjoy Cashmere Mafia, but I don't watch it at home, I watch it on the internet at work during lunch.  I can see, however, how it could get bumped off the air, it's a niche show and not every one will like it.  It's not near as fun as Sex in the City was.

However, I Just got into Jericho during this strike and I will be VERY upset if they cancel it!!!!!!!!  This is the first week I'll be able to watch it on TV since I just Finally caught up on missed episodes, but I'm pretty invested in that show now.  I think it would be a big mistake for that one to be cancelled.

Archived