DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

copycat, but there's points involved, so...

Roka

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oki first i get this

hiya Ata! sorry to bug ya, but i thought i'd ask ya if you wanted to help me out so i could get some points for the Black Tower. What I would need you to do would be to post on this thread: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2500 and flash everyone, then profess your eternal love and devotion to "yours truly" aka Roka...but you don't have to say Roka ..just the words yours truly if ya prefer lol..anyhow i'm not sure if someone else has asked ya, but I thought i'd give it a shot..thanks :)

and then go here and see this...now i wonder what i done now ?

Ata

Rahvins' bunny trolloc

one condition i get to know how the bloody ########### i got draged into this cause i have no clue at all ...all i done is writing my thesis lately

and its not a guy lea brougth me in here and well i guess your a guy :p

but seriously how why what?

:lol:

yeah that come a lil abruptly was working ma thesis and pondering what to send sira for beeing so kind helping us and then it was all huh whats going on what is it now i did :P

oh and randy boy...lea is a girl...*shakes head* your going so blind lately it seems *flashes and sneaks up on roka tickeling him afterwards* now if this some DO trick i should flogg noggy *nods...but whispers that eternal love and devotion to Roka in his ear* heard someone needed those points badly..sides trollocs the best anyway :P

Everyone got flashed and I got tickled AND got eternal love proffesed straight into my face (btw Ata, in the modern world, people brush their teeth here and there... just thought I'd mention it... KIDDING), well, it's 12 points to Leanne plus 3, but not cus it was the DO, but because she tickled me :P

And Mighte, everyone in SG loves me, that's why it was only 2 extra points for them to say it outloud 8)

Archived