DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Past Life Generator

Jehaine

For those curious about what they'd remember if they got the same thing Mat did ;)

http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/warhammer/460/pastlife.html

Compute your Wheel of Time past life - just type in the day, month, and last two digits of the year of you (not your character) were born in present life.

My results:

Diagnosis:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I'm not upsetting you, but you were male in the last Lace of Ages.

On the modern map, you were born somewhere near Anangore, Seanchan approximately 975 years ago.

Your calling was entertainer, musician, poet, dancer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief profile in that life:

You were a practical person who never depended on light willing, always making sure you could provide for your family.

What you learned from your past life:

You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

The Wheel weaves in mysterious ways.

Diagnosis:

I hope I'm not upsetting you, but you were female in the last Lace of Ages.

On the modern map, you were born somewhere near the Aryth Ocean, on an Atha'an Miere vessel approximately 1625 years ago.

Your calling was teacher, wise one, wisdom, local hedge doctor.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Oh noooo...not the Sea Folk!!!

Diagnosis:

I hope I'm not upsetting you, but you were male in the last Lace of Ages.

On the modern map, you were born somewhere near Imfaral, Seanchan approximately 700 years ago.

Your calling was digger, undertaker.

Ta'veren. You always had things going your way, and seemed to change things just by being there.

You will distrust most people and especially channelers.

This is off, I'm a dreadie who distrusts channelers.

I haven't expected this..  :-\

Diagnosis:

I hope I'm not upsetting you, but you were female in the last Lace of Ages.

On the modern map, you were born somewhere near Cairhien approximately 1025 years ago.

Your calling was handicraftsman, miner.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives, you were always very sure of yourself.

Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

Archived